Goudreau Personnel by Swinton Ltd. Employee Reviews

No mention of criminal background check
Painter (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON2 May 2019
Landed an amazing position. However... once filling out a huge amount of paperwork, there was a section regarding a criminal background check. Which is left out of most of their employment ads. I left a job to work for these guys, not knowing there would be a background check. I was hired, then terminated afterwards. It took weeks for recover and find another job. Which put a huge amount of stress on my family. So... beware. They leave that part out of their ads.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Not very forthcoming on certain areas
Help is the best honest way in the world.
Manager of Purchase (Former Employee) –  Innisfail, AB30 September 2017
Help is the best honest way in the world. Human beings meaning of help. Learn help from our house. Help is the basic knowledge of every human.
Always help to each other in any moment. Human can not live without help. It's very easy way to overcome from dangerous situation. For example old colleague help to new colleague. How manage the official works and others official activities.
I'm personally help to new colleague and other matters

Even when i returned my house from office at that time i am helping others if needed.
Help is the strongest quality in human.
Pros
As per Company rules.
Cons
I enjoyed long hours working if needed

Comment – 2 October 2017

When i am working any type of Organization of any post must be follow Organization rules and regulations otherwise Management could not maintain decepline in the Organization. I know well every Organization has its memorandum with basic terms and conditions. Every employer known the Organization rules and regulation when he or she join the Organization.

Company rules play well while its good or bad side every employee benefitted and company will be running smoothly. Otherwise any body bossing over me. Which I disliked it.

top notch agency
Technician (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON18 September 2017
Recently applied for a job through them and even though I did not get it, my experience was very positive - they were courteous and even provided feedback. i highly recommend them unlike some temp agencies in Windsor. Keep up the good job guys!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Goudreau Personnel by Swinton Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.

Goudreau Personnel by Swinton Ltd. Reviews by Job Title