goTRG Employee Review

okay place
Full Time Computer Technican (Former Employee) –  Bentonville, AR19 December 2018
horrible place to work to much to do not enough time horrible bosses and all the employes were rude and loud and nothing ever got down. was a good place to test your work ethic

Other goTRG Employee Reviews

GoTRG temp worker review
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Frankfort, KY4 August 2019
The people that I worked with at least are great. In my department, fairly heavy lifting and a fast paced working style was required. I’m working there for the summer that I am off of college but I do like that there is a place for advancing if you choose to stay there past 90 days.
Pros
My coworkers, amount of hours
Cons
Labor required
No organization
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Palmetto, GA15 July 2019
Very unorganized and deathly Hot !!! Say they want you to be able to life 25 lbs but when u get there they have you lifting tubs and doors, sinks, toilets etc... the pay is not enough for the environment dealing with the heat and heavy objects. Very messy stuff everywhere they need a whole redo of their operations so someone can come in and help them get a better understanding of how smoothly the work should flow !