goTRG Employee Review

Thriving company with team atmosphere
Administration (Current Employee) –  Bentonville, AR23 January 2018
Most days are very busy which is a plus in my opinion because time passes pretty quickly as there is always lots to do. Professional growth is a great advantage of working here. Put in the time, apply your skills and it can really pay off. I would say the hardest part of my job right now is time management, the company is growing at such a high speed it's as challenging as it is rewarding. The best part of my job is the team I work with, I consider them my work-family. We have a great time working together and they are always willing to give a helping hand when needed.
Pros
Great benefit options, promotion opportunities, occasional free lunches

Other goTRG Employee Reviews

GoTRG temp worker review
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Frankfort, KY4 August 2019
The people that I worked with at least are great. In my department, fairly heavy lifting and a fast paced working style was required. I’m working there for the summer that I am off of college but I do like that there is a place for advancing if you choose to stay there past 90 days.
Pros
My coworkers, amount of hours
Cons
Labor required
No organization
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Palmetto, GA15 July 2019
Very unorganized and deathly Hot !!! Say they want you to be able to life 25 lbs but when u get there they have you lifting tubs and doors, sinks, toilets etc... the pay is not enough for the environment dealing with the heat and heavy objects. Very messy stuff everywhere they need a whole redo of their operations so someone can come in and help them get a better understanding of how smoothly the work should flow !