goTRG Employee Reviews

Was highly sressful upper managemnet did not know how to do their jobs.
Gca line lead (Former Employee) –  Greenfield, IN16 April 2019
Highly stressful under paid for the amount of work I did throughout the 3 years there. Was only offered a .50 cent raise and the only one in 3 years also.
okay place
Full Time Computer Technican (Former Employee) –  Bentonville, AR19 December 2018
horrible place to work to much to do not enough time horrible bosses and all the employes were rude and loud and nothing ever got down. was a good place to test your work ethic
Our goTRG Family
Recruiting (Current Employee) –  Aventura, FL18 July 2018
I love the family feel in the office! We all have mutual respect for one another & our office space, by keeping it clean & well organized. There is no gossip & we like to keep it that way! Instead we always lend each other a hand. We celebrate everyone's birthday's and are respectful of each other's time.

It's simple: if you're working, stay at your desk & you won't be bothered. If you want to socialize go to the break area during your break or lunch or join the Thursday Happy Hour group & have a blast! You can also meet us daily at the gym after work!
Pros
Excellent work environment, free catered lunch, organic snacks, great benefits & fun, mature co-workers.
Cons
Office expansion is taking long. Please hurry, so we can bring more needed employees on board!
Thriving company with team atmosphere
Administration (Current Employee) –  Bentonville, AR23 January 2018
Most days are very busy which is a plus in my opinion because time passes pretty quickly as there is always lots to do. Professional growth is a great advantage of working here. Put in the time, apply your skills and it can really pay off. I would say the hardest part of my job right now is time management, the company is growing at such a high speed it's as challenging as it is rewarding. The best part of my job is the team I work with, I consider them my work-family. We have a great time working together and they are always willing to give a helping hand when needed.
Pros
Great benefit options, promotion opportunities, occasional free lunches