GotCare

GotCare Employee Reviews

I was interviewed by GotCare then by the private client. Their model is to match and pair both the CG and client so they do not have a turnstyle front door organization. GotCare PROMOTES relationship building with the paired PSW's and clients unlike other organizations that I've worked for. Amazing experience! I would work for GotCare ANY time!
Pros
Relationship Building with clients
Cons
I don't have any cons
I find working for GotCare provides me with experience and confidence to do my job. Great staff that will be there to answer questions. Great competitive homecare salary. I would recommend GotCare.
Pros
Great salary
Got Care is a very cooperative caring company. Response time is excellent. A great team to work WITH. The Got Care team works for the client and with the worker. Easy clock in/out format on phone.
Pros
Work and schedule with client
My personal experience working for Got Care was that they treat their staff and clients with the utmost respect and professionalism. Got Care gave immediate response to all my questions with ease and efficiency. Setting up online was easy and fast. I highly recommend working for Got Care.
Pros
Setting your own hours and availability.
GotCare is my FAVOURITE agency as a PSW. They’re efficient, honest and truly care about their clients and their employees. Hands down, THE BEST!!!!!
Pros
Employee Support
Cons
Nil
Great place to work. Management is easy to get along with, easily accessible for questions or concerns. They work well with my schedule. always avalible to help.
I love my job!! I make my own schedule...i work with my client an we make a schedule that works for the both of us. Managment is always only a phone call or email which is always convenient.
You create your own schedule and its flexible around your lifestyle. Amazing coordinating staff! They are responsive and genuinely care for your well-being and experience.
Pros
flexibility
GotCare is a great place to work, Most especially the staff are Incredible quick to answer if you have any questions and also very professional to work for. Very competitive homecare salary as well. I personally recommend Gotcare.
  1. Employee reviews