GotCare

GotCare: 34 Employee Reviews

Canada34 reviews

Best job ever!

Featured review

GotCare selected this as a representative review
I have only been with Got Care for about a month but it is so refreshing to be employed by a company who allows me to be me. I feel that they trust in my ability to do my job to the best standards and my clients feel freedom to make their own times and choices.

Great workplace, you can balance your family life as well as provide help and care to the client.

I am enjoying working with Got Care. I can schedule days and times quite easily. The process is simple and the clients are fantastic.I can make my own hours as I work and take care of children as well. .

Pros

Manage your own schedule

Cons

zero

Insights into GotCare

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Time and location flexibility

Professional at its best.

I find the team to be very professional and hardworking. They have good communication with the staff and you feel very comfortable. Pay grade is also very good and they put you on to good work places.

Very flexible professional and friendly work environment

Got care has been very accommodating , flexible hours and very professional with employees and good benefits . Rod is amazing at communicating . I definitely recommend working with Got care .

Pros

Flexible hours

Happy and Healthy Work Enivorment

Working for GotCare you were respected and valued as a team member. The flexibility in scheduling provided you with a good balance. It was a great team to work for!

Pros

Flexible work schedule, money

Awesome for independant workers. Ample hours if you wish

Wonderful company to work for. Very friendly and informative and work hours fit in to all schedules. I, as an older women, enjoy the independence to adjust my schedule as I wish, take the time off I need and don't have a boss breathing down my back all the time!!! 😀👌

Pros

Independance

Cons

Work alone. No other employees to associate with.

Great place to work.

I find working for GotCare provides me with experience and confidence to do my job. Great staff that will be there to answer questions. Great competitive homecare salary. I would recommend GotCare.

Pros

Great salary

Wonderful helpful team

Got Care is a very cooperative caring company. Response time is excellent. A great team to work WITH. The Got Care team works for the client and with the worker. Easy clock in/out format on phone.

Pros

Work and schedule with client

Got Care

My personal experience working for Got Care was that they treat their staff and clients with the utmost respect and professionalism. Got Care gave immediate response to all my questions with ease and efficiency. Setting up online was easy and fast. I highly recommend working for Got Care.

Pros

Setting your own hours and availability.

Awesome

GotCare is my FAVOURITE agency as a PSW. They’re efficient, honest and truly care about their clients and their employees. Hands down, THE BEST!!!!!

Pros

Employee Support

Cons

Nil

Great place to work. Management is easy to get along with, easily accessible for questions or concerns. They work well with my schedule. always avalible to help.

All around good place to work

I love my job!! I make my own schedule...i work with my client an we make a schedule that works for the both of us. Managment is always only a phone call or email which is always convenient.

Supportive Staff and flexibility

You create your own schedule and its flexible around your lifestyle. Amazing coordinating staff! They are responsive and genuinely care for your well-being and experience.

Pros

flexibility

happy place to work!

GotCare is a great place to work, Most especially the staff are Incredible quick to answer if you have any questions and also very professional to work for. Very competitive homecare salary as well. I personally recommend Gotcare.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GotCare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement