GotCare

GotCare Employee Reviews for Support Worker

I enjoyed my time with GotCare amazing staff and management... paid travel and well over average hourly wage...They make it so simple to enjoy home life and work life. Definitely recommend
Pros
Paid travel, above average wages and amazing management
Cons
You are matched with clients near your postal code which means you are not working too far from home. Salary is competitive too. Help from management is just a text away as they are easily reachable and they care about the welfare of both their clients and employees.
Pros
Good pay, work when you want to, work within your postal code area.
Cons
Not enough hours yet to make it your main job, so this is a good side job. Hopefully in the future there will be more hours.
I am loving this company. It allows me the freedom and flexibility to work with my client and have a schedule that best suits us both. I as well as my client have total autonomy to ensure a regular routine is ensured so that all parties are comfortable and tasks are completed. I’m very satisfied with the rate of pay. I would recommend joining our team!
I have only been with Got Care for about a month but it is so refreshing to be employed by a company who allows me to be me. I feel that they trust in my ability to do my job to the best standards and my clients feel freedom to make their own times and choices.
Gotcare has been an amazing company to work with. Management is easy to get ahold of and is great with communication. Hours are scheduled between the caregiver and client making it flexible. Gotcare is an amazing company to work for as well as to hire.
Got care has been very accommodating , flexible hours and very professional with employees and good benefits . Rod is amazing at communicating . I definitely recommend working with Got care .
Pros
Flexible hours
Working for GotCare you were respected and valued as a team member. The flexibility in scheduling provided you with a good balance. It was a great team to work for!
Pros
Flexible work schedule, money
I find working for GotCare provides me with experience and confidence to do my job. Great staff that will be there to answer questions. Great competitive homecare salary. I would recommend GotCare.
Pros
Great salary
Got Care is a very cooperative caring company. Response time is excellent. A great team to work WITH. The Got Care team works for the client and with the worker. Easy clock in/out format on phone.
Pros
Work and schedule with client
My personal experience working for Got Care was that they treat their staff and clients with the utmost respect and professionalism. Got Care gave immediate response to all my questions with ease and efficiency. Setting up online was easy and fast. I highly recommend working for Got Care.
Pros
Setting your own hours and availability.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at GotCare?
I love my job!! I make my own schedule...i work with my client an we make a schedule that works for the both of us. Managment is always only a phone call or email which is always convenient.
You create your own schedule and its flexible around your lifestyle. Amazing coordinating staff! They are responsive and genuinely care for your well-being and experience.
Pros
flexibility
GotCare is a great place to work, Most especially the staff are Incredible quick to answer if you have any questions and also very professional to work for. Very competitive homecare salary as well. I personally recommend Gotcare.