GotCare

Support Worker16 reviews
Canada16 reviews

Best job ever!

Featured review

GotCare selected this as a representative review
I have only been with Got Care for about a month but it is so refreshing to be employed by a company who allows me to be me. I feel that they trust in my ability to do my job to the best standards and my clients feel freedom to make their own times and choices.

Flexible schedule and great management

Great work/life balance. It takes awhile to get clients but when you do, you get to create your own schedule.

Pros

management, pay, flexibility with schedule, good collaboration with other professionals

Cons

Takes a while to get clients when you live in a specific area

Insights into GotCare

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Time and location flexibility

First time working with an agency, wasn’t to sure what to expect but it was good.

I worked for GOTCARE as a private home care PSW. The part I liked about GOTCARE is they have clients who are close to you so you’re not traveling to far to care for them. Very flexible with scheduling, I was going to school and working. I was able to choose as many hours as I liked and I picked up more when I could. They have an app to track your hours and to clock in & out of which client you’re with that day.

Pros

Clock in app Close clients Flexible schedule

Cons

The pay could be better

Excellent place to work great team

Working for this corporation or company was very stress free the fact that nobody was hanging over your every move made it very relaxing basically run your own schedule with your clients makes it an amazing experience I would definitely work for these people again and I would definitely recommend that If you have a chance these are great people for. pay was always on time with no issues. when I had a problem the staff was always there with in 24 hrs 2ith answers.

Pros

take great care of their workers wages better then average

Cons

having to wait for work client

Amazing workplace

I enjoyed my time with GotCare amazing staff and management... paid travel and well over average hourly wage...They make it so simple to enjoy home life and work life. Definitely recommend

Pros

Paid travel, above average wages and amazing management

Cons

A good place to work with special consideration to the area where you are located.

You are matched with clients near your postal code which means you are not working too far from home. Salary is competitive too. Help from management is just a text away as they are easily reachable and they care about the welfare of both their clients and employees.

Pros

Good pay, work when you want to, work within your postal code area.

Cons

Not enough hours yet to make it your main job, so this is a good side job. Hopefully in the future there will be more hours.

Great place to work for!!

I am loving this company. It allows me the freedom and flexibility to work with my client and have a schedule that best suits us both. I as well as my client have total autonomy to ensure a regular routine is ensured so that all parties are comfortable and tasks are completed. I’m very satisfied with the rate of pay. I would recommend joining our team!

Flexible, reliable and supportive position

Gotcare has been an amazing company to work with. Management is easy to get ahold of and is great with communication. Hours are scheduled between the caregiver and client making it flexible. Gotcare is an amazing company to work for as well as to hire.

Very flexible professional and friendly work environment

Got care has been very accommodating , flexible hours and very professional with employees and good benefits . Rod is amazing at communicating . I definitely recommend working with Got care .

Pros

Flexible hours

Happy and Healthy Work Enivorment

Working for GotCare you were respected and valued as a team member. The flexibility in scheduling provided you with a good balance. It was a great team to work for!

Pros

Flexible work schedule, money

Great place to work.

I find working for GotCare provides me with experience and confidence to do my job. Great staff that will be there to answer questions. Great competitive homecare salary. I would recommend GotCare.

Pros

Great salary

Wonderful helpful team

Got Care is a very cooperative caring company. Response time is excellent. A great team to work WITH. The Got Care team works for the client and with the worker. Easy clock in/out format on phone.

Pros

Work and schedule with client

Got Care

My personal experience working for Got Care was that they treat their staff and clients with the utmost respect and professionalism. Got Care gave immediate response to all my questions with ease and efficiency. Setting up online was easy and fast. I highly recommend working for Got Care.

Pros

Setting your own hours and availability.

All around good place to work

I love my job!! I make my own schedule...i work with my client an we make a schedule that works for the both of us. Managment is always only a phone call or email which is always convenient.

Supportive Staff and flexibility

You create your own schedule and its flexible around your lifestyle. Amazing coordinating staff! They are responsive and genuinely care for your well-being and experience.

Pros

flexibility

happy place to work!

GotCare is a great place to work, Most especially the staff are Incredible quick to answer if you have any questions and also very professional to work for. Very competitive homecare salary as well. I personally recommend Gotcare.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GotCare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement