GotCare

GotCare Employee Reviews for PSW

I was interviewed by GotCare then by the private client. Their model is to match and pair both the CG and client so they do not have a turnstyle front door organization. GotCare PROMOTES relationship building with the paired PSW's and clients unlike other organizations that I've worked for. Amazing experience! I would work for GotCare ANY time!
Pros
Relationship Building with clients
Cons
I don't have any cons
Having been working in health care for many years you get to see a lot. Since I have been on board with GotCare I am beyond impressed. Carol and all the staff are always helpful, supportive and professional. Wonderful company and proud to be a part of their team. :)
So having worked with this company for 8 months of time as a home to home PSW i can confidently say this group of individuals who organize the company manage it well. A typical day at work consists of having a printed schedule detailing the patient information, (address, start to end time, and even distance measured in KM) You then travel to the address attending to the patient in standard PSW practice. In all honesty they allow you to pick the hours, and after that you tend to the patient on your own terms especially if you are familiar with care giving at home and of course you will discuss how to care for the patient with the patient and their families. Gotcare uses a phone app that helps you clock in and out your hours. This allows you to manage and track your hours easily. I am not too savvy with technology and the management staff still helped me with all my questions anytime i called them. That was the hardest part of the job handling technology app. Finally be prepared to drive around the GTA because you will be scheduled at different places thankfully at the usual scheduled times. Got care Is very welcoming !
Pros
Flexible hours and very welcoming and understanding staff
Cons
Driving around
GotCare is my FAVOURITE agency as a PSW. They’re efficient, honest and truly care about their clients and their employees. Hands down, THE BEST!!!!!
Pros
Employee Support
Cons
Nil
Great place to work. Management is easy to get along with, easily accessible for questions or concerns. They work well with my schedule. always avalible to help.