GotCare

Caregiver3 reviews
Canada3 reviews

4.5Pay & benefits

Happy to go to work

I have been working for Gotcare , for just over a year and it is by far the best job that I’ve had. The company truly cares about their employees and it shows when you call in for support/with questions. It has been amazing meeting clients, and working directly with them to pick a schedule that works for both parties. I have built relationships with my clients and it makes going to work a happy place to be.

Pros

You get to meet your clients, and make schedules that work for both of your without a middle man

Cons

Not a lot of clients in rural area yet

Im very excited to work alongside this company to help people

I have just started with GotCare and was blown away by their care philosophy not only for their clients but also for their staff. They take care of both and it shows in action not just lip service. They are some of the nicest people I have spoken to in this industry thus far. They understand the needs of the clients and staff and have some really neat strategies to make it happen. I look forward to working with them more in the future.

Pros

care for staff, flexible, good system of operating

Cons

pay times can be a challenge

Insights into GotCare

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Time and location flexibility

Professional at its best.

I find the team to be very professional and hardworking. They have good communication with the staff and you feel very comfortable. Pay grade is also very good and they put you on to good work places.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GotCare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement