GotCare

Clear
4.5Pay & benefits

Best job ever!

Featured review

GotCare selected this as a representative review
I have only been with Got Care for about a month but it is so refreshing to be employed by a company who allows me to be me. I feel that they trust in my ability to do my job to the best standards and my clients feel freedom to make their own times and choices.

Flexible schedule and great management

Great work/life balance. It takes awhile to get clients but when you do, you get to create your own schedule.

Pros

management, pay, flexibility with schedule, good collaboration with other professionals

Cons

Takes a while to get clients when you live in a specific area

First time working with an agency, wasn’t to sure what to expect but it was good.

I worked for GOTCARE as a private home care PSW. The part I liked about GOTCARE is they have clients who are close to you so you’re not traveling to far to care for them. Very flexible with scheduling, I was going to school and working. I was able to choose as many hours as I liked and I picked up more when I could. They have an app to track your hours and to clock in & out of which client you’re with that day.

Pros

Clock in app Close clients Flexible schedule

Cons

The pay could be better

Gotcare is an amazing company to work for. The management team is very professional and supportive. They genuinely care about their staff and client, and treat them with respect. They are easy to reach and always ready to help. I highly recommend Gotcare!

Amazing workplace

I enjoyed my time with GotCare amazing staff and management... paid travel and well over average hourly wage...They make it so simple to enjoy home life and work life. Definitely recommend

Pros

Paid travel, above average wages and amazing management

You feel appreciated!

I have to recommend Gotcare! I actually felt that I was important, a person, not just an employee. When I called I had someone answer the phone with "hello (insert my name)" it was a breath of fresh air. I didn't have to jump through hoops to speak to someone. Although I only worked with Gotcare for almost a year, it was a year of non-stress, as I knew if I had a problem, they were only a phone call away! Amazing company to work for!! Looking forward to being offered another job soon!

Pros

Flexible hours, you coordinate with your client the hours that are best for both of you.

Cons

You never know when your assignment will end. :(

You get work with flexible hours at gotcare

So having worked with this company for 8 months of time as a home to home PSW i can confidently say this group of individuals who organize the company manage it well. A typical day at work consists of having a printed schedule detailing the patient information, (address, start to end time, and even distance measured in KM) You then travel to the address attending to the patient in standard PSW practice. In all honesty they allow you to pick the hours, and after that you tend to the patient on your own terms especially if you are familiar with care giving at home and of course you will discuss how to care for the patient with the patient and their families. Gotcare uses a phone app that helps you clock in and out your hours. This allows you to manage and track your hours easily. I am not too savvy with technology and the management staff still helped me with all my questions anytime i called them. That was the hardest part of the job handling technology app. Finally be prepared to drive around the GTA because you will be scheduled at different places thankfully at the usual scheduled times. Got care Is very welcoming !

Pros

Flexible hours and very welcoming and understanding staff

Cons

Driving around

Flexible, reliable and supportive position

Gotcare has been an amazing company to work with. Management is easy to get ahold of and is great with communication. Hours are scheduled between the caregiver and client making it flexible. Gotcare is an amazing company to work for as well as to hire.

Great supervisory support and self directed opportunities

Enjoying working with this company. Simplified the reporting making the overall job for us just that little bit easier and more manageable. Genuinely want front line to be happy with where they are placed. Definitely would recommend working for GotCare.

Great workplace, you can balance your family life as well as provide help and care to the client.

I am enjoying working with Got Care. I can schedule days and times quite easily. The process is simple and the clients are fantastic.I can make my own hours as I work and take care of children as well. .

Pros

Manage your own schedule

Cons

zero

Awesome for independant workers. Ample hours if you wish

Wonderful company to work for. Very friendly and informative and work hours fit in to all schedules. I, as an older women, enjoy the independence to adjust my schedule as I wish, take the time off I need and don't have a boss breathing down my back all the time!!! 😀👌

Pros

Independance

Cons

Work alone. No other employees to associate with.

Supportive Staff and flexibility

You create your own schedule and its flexible around your lifestyle. Amazing coordinating staff! They are responsive and genuinely care for your well-being and experience.

Pros

flexibility

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GotCare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement