GotCare

GotCare Work-life balance reviews

I enjoyed my time with GotCare amazing staff and management... paid travel and well over average hourly wage...They make it so simple to enjoy home life and work life. Definitely recommend
Pros
Paid travel, above average wages and amazing management
Cons
I have to recommend Gotcare! I actually felt that I was important, a person, not just an employee. When I called I had someone answer the phone with "hello (insert my name)" it was a breath of fresh air. I didn't have to jump through hoops to speak to someone. Although I only worked with Gotcare for almost a year, it was a year of non-stress, as I knew if I had a problem, they were only a phone call away! Amazing company to work for!! Looking forward to being offered another job soon!
Pros
Flexible hours, you coordinate with your client the hours that are best for both of you.
Cons
You never know when your assignment will end. :(
I have only been with Got Care for about a month but it is so refreshing to be employed by a company who allows me to be me. I feel that they trust in my ability to do my job to the best standards and my clients feel freedom to make their own times and choices.
So having worked with this company for 8 months of time as a home to home PSW i can confidently say this group of individuals who organize the company manage it well. A typical day at work consists of having a printed schedule detailing the patient information, (address, start to end time, and even distance measured in KM) You then travel to the address attending to the patient in standard PSW practice. In all honesty they allow you to pick the hours, and after that you tend to the patient on your own terms especially if you are familiar with care giving at home and of course you will discuss how to care for the patient with the patient and their families. Gotcare uses a phone app that helps you clock in and out your hours. This allows you to manage and track your hours easily. I am not too savvy with technology and the management staff still helped me with all my questions anytime i called them. That was the hardest part of the job handling technology app. Finally be prepared to drive around the GTA because you will be scheduled at different places thankfully at the usual scheduled times. Got care Is very welcoming !
Pros
Flexible hours and very welcoming and understanding staff
Cons
Driving around
Gotcare has been an amazing company to work with. Management is easy to get ahold of and is great with communication. Hours are scheduled between the caregiver and client making it flexible. Gotcare is an amazing company to work for as well as to hire.
Enjoying working with this company. Simplified the reporting making the overall job for us just that little bit easier and more manageable. Genuinely want front line to be happy with where they are placed. Definitely would recommend working for GotCare.
I am enjoying working with Got Care. I can schedule days and times quite easily. The process is simple and the clients are fantastic.I can make my own hours as I work and take care of children as well. .
Pros
Manage your own schedule
Cons
zero
Wonderful company to work for. Very friendly and informative and work hours fit in to all schedules. I, as an older women, enjoy the independence to adjust my schedule as I wish, take the time off I need and don't have a boss breathing down my back all the time!!! 😀👌
Pros
Independance
Cons
Work alone. No other employees to associate with.
You create your own schedule and its flexible around your lifestyle. Amazing coordinating staff! They are responsive and genuinely care for your well-being and experience.
Pros
flexibility
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at GotCare?