GotCare

GotCare Pay & benefits reviews

I enjoyed my time with GotCare amazing staff and management... paid travel and well over average hourly wage...They make it so simple to enjoy home life and work life. Definitely recommend
Pros
Paid travel, above average wages and amazing management
Cons
You are matched with clients near your postal code which means you are not working too far from home. Salary is competitive too. Help from management is just a text away as they are easily reachable and they care about the welfare of both their clients and employees.
Pros
Good pay, work when you want to, work within your postal code area.
Cons
Not enough hours yet to make it your main job, so this is a good side job. Hopefully in the future there will be more hours.
I set my own hours and work at my own pace. You are treated with respect and as part of a team. Gotcare is very accommodating to both clients and staff.
Pros
paid travel time
This company has a great rate of pay. They allow for scheduling flexability, which provides a good work/life balence. Also, communication between me and the supervisors is strong, when i have a question, it is answered quickly.
Pros
good rate of pay
Cons
less clients than prefered
I find the team to be very professional and hardworking. They have good communication with the staff and you feel very comfortable. Pay grade is also very good and they put you on to good work places.
Got care has been very accommodating , flexible hours and very professional with employees and good benefits . Rod is amazing at communicating . I definitely recommend working with Got care .
Pros
Flexible hours
Working for GotCare you were respected and valued as a team member. The flexibility in scheduling provided you with a good balance. It was a great team to work for!
Pros
Flexible work schedule, money
I find working for GotCare provides me with experience and confidence to do my job. Great staff that will be there to answer questions. Great competitive homecare salary. I would recommend GotCare.
Pros
Great salary
GotCare is a great place to work, Most especially the staff are Incredible quick to answer if you have any questions and also very professional to work for. Very competitive homecare salary as well. I personally recommend Gotcare.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at GotCare?