GotCare

Canada34 reviews

Clear
4.4Job security & advancement

Good place

Good place. Was an intern. Not really too much to say. Helpful coworkers good staff. Only there 3 months and it was good. Was able to learn some things and learn how apply my knowledge practically.

You feel appreciated!

I have to recommend Gotcare! I actually felt that I was important, a person, not just an employee. When I called I had someone answer the phone with "hello (insert my name)" it was a breath of fresh air. I didn't have to jump through hoops to speak to someone. Although I only worked with Gotcare for almost a year, it was a year of non-stress, as I knew if I had a problem, they were only a phone call away! Amazing company to work for!! Looking forward to being offered another job soon!

Pros

Flexible hours, you coordinate with your client the hours that are best for both of you.

Cons

You never know when your assignment will end. :(

Got care

Got care is wonderful to work for, love the fact that gotcare does not interview for the job it is up to the client to do the "interview" process which is great because overall it is the client you will be working for and with, so the client can see if the worker is a fit for them and what they need , client and worker agree on a schedule within themselves ! Very flexible especially when you have a family and other commitments

Happy and relaxed work environment

Having been working in health care for many years you get to see a lot. Since I have been on board with GotCare I am beyond impressed. Carol and all the staff are always helpful, supportive and professional. Wonderful company and proud to be a part of their team. :)

Great company to work for!

Gotcare has been an awesome company/agency to work for. Management is very well organized and responds almost immediately when trying to contact them. If there is an issue it is addressed right away. Other personal care agencies seem to constantly flood you with emails and what not, while at GotCare it is all very straight forward and simple, making the job much more relaxing. Finally, if you have to drive during work GotCare does an amazing job making sure your gas is covered!

Pros

Great managemnt

Great place to work.

I find working for GotCare provides me with experience and confidence to do my job. Great staff that will be there to answer questions. Great competitive homecare salary. I would recommend GotCare.

Pros

Great salary

Supportive Staff and flexibility

You create your own schedule and its flexible around your lifestyle. Amazing coordinating staff! They are responsive and genuinely care for your well-being and experience.

Pros

flexibility

happy place to work!

GotCare is a great place to work, Most especially the staff are Incredible quick to answer if you have any questions and also very professional to work for. Very competitive homecare salary as well. I personally recommend Gotcare.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GotCare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement