GotCare

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Time and location flexibility

A good place to work with special consideration to the area where you are located.

You are matched with clients near your postal code which means you are not working too far from home. Salary is competitive too. Help from management is just a text away as they are easily reachable and they care about the welfare of both their clients and employees.

Pros

Good pay, work when you want to, work within your postal code area.

Cons

Not enough hours yet to make it your main job, so this is a good side job. Hopefully in the future there will be more hours.

Exactly what I was looking for

I set my own hours and work at my own pace. You are treated with respect and as part of a team. Gotcare is very accommodating to both clients and staff.

Pros

paid travel time

Happy and relaxed work environment

Having been working in health care for many years you get to see a lot. Since I have been on board with GotCare I am beyond impressed. Carol and all the staff are always helpful, supportive and professional. Wonderful company and proud to be a part of their team. :)

Happy and Healthy Work Enivorment

Working for GotCare you were respected and valued as a team member. The flexibility in scheduling provided you with a good balance. It was a great team to work for!

Pros

Flexible work schedule, money

Great place to work.

I find working for GotCare provides me with experience and confidence to do my job. Great staff that will be there to answer questions. Great competitive homecare salary. I would recommend GotCare.

Pros

Great salary

happy place to work!

GotCare is a great place to work, Most especially the staff are Incredible quick to answer if you have any questions and also very professional to work for. Very competitive homecare salary as well. I personally recommend Gotcare.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GotCare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement