GotCare

GotCare Culture reviews

You are matched with clients near your postal code which means you are not working too far from home. Salary is competitive too. Help from management is just a text away as they are easily reachable and they care about the welfare of both their clients and employees.
Pros
Good pay, work when you want to, work within your postal code area.
Cons
Not enough hours yet to make it your main job, so this is a good side job. Hopefully in the future there will be more hours.
I set my own hours and work at my own pace. You are treated with respect and as part of a team. Gotcare is very accommodating to both clients and staff.
Pros
paid travel time
Having been working in health care for many years you get to see a lot. Since I have been on board with GotCare I am beyond impressed. Carol and all the staff are always helpful, supportive and professional. Wonderful company and proud to be a part of their team. :)
Working for GotCare you were respected and valued as a team member. The flexibility in scheduling provided you with a good balance. It was a great team to work for!
Pros
Flexible work schedule, money
I find working for GotCare provides me with experience and confidence to do my job. Great staff that will be there to answer questions. Great competitive homecare salary. I would recommend GotCare.
Pros
Great salary
GotCare is a great place to work, Most especially the staff are Incredible quick to answer if you have any questions and also very professional to work for. Very competitive homecare salary as well. I personally recommend Gotcare.