GotCare

GotCare Employee Reviews in Ottawa, ON

I have just started with GotCare and was blown away by their care philosophy not only for their clients but also for their staff. They take care of both and it shows in action not just lip service. They are some of the nicest people I have spoken to in this industry thus far. They understand the needs of the clients and staff and have some really neat strategies to make it happen. I look forward to working with them more in the future.
Pros
care for staff, flexible, good system of operating
Cons
pay times can be a challenge
Gotcare has been an awesome company/agency to work for. Management is very well organized and responds almost immediately when trying to contact them. If there is an issue it is addressed right away. Other personal care agencies seem to constantly flood you with emails and what not, while at GotCare it is all very straight forward and simple, making the job much more relaxing. Finally, if you have to drive during work GotCare does an amazing job making sure your gas is covered!
Pros
Great managemnt
You create your own schedule and its flexible around your lifestyle. Amazing coordinating staff! They are responsive and genuinely care for your well-being and experience.
Pros
flexibility