GotCare

GotCare Employee Reviews

Canada31 reviews

Best job ever!

Featured review

GotCare selected this as a representative review
I have only been with Got Care for about a month but it is so refreshing to be employed by a company who allows me to be me. I feel that they trust in my ability to do my job to the best standards and my clients feel freedom to make their own times and choices.

Excellent place to work great team

Working for this corporation or company was very stress free the fact that nobody was hanging over your every move made it very relaxing basically run your own schedule with your clients makes it an amazing experience I would definitely work for these people again and I would definitely recommend that If you have a chance these are great people for. pay was always on time with no issues. when I had a problem the staff was always there with in 24 hrs 2ith answers.

Pros

take great care of their workers wages better then average

Cons

having to wait for work client

Gotcare is an amazing company to work for. The management team is very professional and supportive. They genuinely care about their staff and client, and treat them with respect. They are easy to reach and always ready to help. I highly recommend Gotcare!

Accomodating Management

I was interviewed by GotCare then by the private client. Their model is to match and pair both the CG and client so they do not have a turnstyle front door organization. GotCare PROMOTES relationship building with the paired PSW's and clients unlike other organizations that I've worked for. Amazing experience! I would work for GotCare ANY time!

Pros

Relationship Building with clients

Cons

I don't have any cons

Happy to go to work

I have been working for Gotcare , for just over a year and it is by far the best job that I’ve had. The company truly cares about their employees and it shows when you call in for support/with questions. It has been amazing meeting clients, and working directly with them to pick a schedule that works for both parties. I have built relationships with my clients and it makes going to work a happy place to be.

Pros

You get to meet your clients, and make schedules that work for both of your without a middle man

Cons

Not a lot of clients in rural area yet

Amazing workplace

I enjoyed my time with GotCare amazing staff and management... paid travel and well over average hourly wage...They make it so simple to enjoy home life and work life. Definitely recommend

Pros

Paid travel, above average wages and amazing management

Cons

Im very excited to work alongside this company to help people

I have just started with GotCare and was blown away by their care philosophy not only for their clients but also for their staff. They take care of both and it shows in action not just lip service. They are some of the nicest people I have spoken to in this industry thus far. They understand the needs of the clients and staff and have some really neat strategies to make it happen. I look forward to working with them more in the future.

Pros

care for staff, flexible, good system of operating

Cons

pay times can be a challenge

You feel appreciated!

I have to recommend Gotcare! I actually felt that I was important, a person, not just an employee. When I called I had someone answer the phone with "hello (insert my name)" it was a breath of fresh air. I didn't have to jump through hoops to speak to someone. Although I only worked with Gotcare for almost a year, it was a year of non-stress, as I knew if I had a problem, they were only a phone call away! Amazing company to work for!! Looking forward to being offered another job soon!

Pros

Flexible hours, you coordinate with your client the hours that are best for both of you.

Cons

You never know when your assignment will end. :(

A good place to work with special consideration to the area where you are located.

You are matched with clients near your postal code which means you are not working too far from home. Salary is competitive too. Help from management is just a text away as they are easily reachable and they care about the welfare of both their clients and employees.

Pros

Good pay, work when you want to, work within your postal code area.

Cons

Not enough hours yet to make it your main job, so this is a good side job. Hopefully in the future there will be more hours.

Exactly what I was looking for

I set my own hours and work at my own pace. You are treated with respect and as part of a team. Gotcare is very accommodating to both clients and staff.

Pros

paid travel time

Great place to work for!!

I am loving this company. It allows me the freedom and flexibility to work with my client and have a schedule that best suits us both. I as well as my client have total autonomy to ensure a regular routine is ensured so that all parties are comfortable and tasks are completed. I’m very satisfied with the rate of pay. I would recommend joining our team!

Got care

Got care is wonderful to work for, love the fact that gotcare does not interview for the job it is up to the client to do the "interview" process which is great because overall it is the client you will be working for and with, so the client can see if the worker is a fit for them and what they need , client and worker agree on a schedule within themselves ! Very flexible especially when you have a family and other commitments

Happy and relaxed work environment

Having been working in health care for many years you get to see a lot. Since I have been on board with GotCare I am beyond impressed. Carol and all the staff are always helpful, supportive and professional. Wonderful company and proud to be a part of their team. :)

You get work with flexible hours at gotcare

So having worked with this company for 8 months of time as a home to home PSW i can confidently say this group of individuals who organize the company manage it well. A typical day at work consists of having a printed schedule detailing the patient information, (address, start to end time, and even distance measured in KM) You then travel to the address attending to the patient in standard PSW practice. In all honesty they allow you to pick the hours, and after that you tend to the patient on your own terms especially if you are familiar with care giving at home and of course you will discuss how to care for the patient with the patient and their families. Gotcare uses a phone app that helps you clock in and out your hours. This allows you to manage and track your hours easily. I am not too savvy with technology and the management staff still helped me with all my questions anytime i called them. That was the hardest part of the job handling technology app. Finally be prepared to drive around the GTA because you will be scheduled at different places thankfully at the usual scheduled times. Got care Is very welcoming !

Pros

Flexible hours and very welcoming and understanding staff

Cons

Driving around

Flexible, reliable and supportive position

Gotcare has been an amazing company to work with. Management is easy to get ahold of and is great with communication. Hours are scheduled between the caregiver and client making it flexible. Gotcare is an amazing company to work for as well as to hire.

Great company to work for!

Gotcare has been an awesome company/agency to work for. Management is very well organized and responds almost immediately when trying to contact them. If there is an issue it is addressed right away. Other personal care agencies seem to constantly flood you with emails and what not, while at GotCare it is all very straight forward and simple, making the job much more relaxing. Finally, if you have to drive during work GotCare does an amazing job making sure your gas is covered!

Pros

Great managemnt

GotCare has a wonderful work environment

This company has a great rate of pay. They allow for scheduling flexability, which provides a good work/life balence. Also, communication between me and the supervisors is strong, when i have a question, it is answered quickly.

Pros

good rate of pay

Cons

less clients than prefered

Great supervisory support and self directed opportunities

Enjoying working with this company. Simplified the reporting making the overall job for us just that little bit easier and more manageable. Genuinely want front line to be happy with where they are placed. Definitely would recommend working for GotCare.

Great workplace, you can balance your family life as well as provide help and care to the client.

I am enjoying working with Got Care. I can schedule days and times quite easily. The process is simple and the clients are fantastic.I can make my own hours as I work and take care of children as well. .

Pros

Manage your own schedule

Cons

zero

Professional at its best.

I find the team to be very professional and hardworking. They have good communication with the staff and you feel very comfortable. Pay grade is also very good and they put you on to good work places.

Very flexible professional and friendly work environment

Got care has been very accommodating , flexible hours and very professional with employees and good benefits . Rod is amazing at communicating . I definitely recommend working with Got care .

Pros

Flexible hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GotCare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5Job security/advancement