GotCare

GotCare Employee Reviews

Canada22 reviews
I am loving this company. It allows me the freedom and flexibility to work with my client and have a schedule that best suits us both. I as well as my client have total autonomy to ensure a regular routine is ensured so that all parties are comfortable and tasks are completed. I’m very satisfied with the rate of pay. I would recommend joining our team!
Got care is wonderful to work for, love the fact that gotcare does not interview for the job it is up to the client to do the "interview" process which is great because overall it is the client you will be working for and with, so the client can see if the worker is a fit for them and what they need , client and worker agree on a schedule within themselves ! Very flexible especially when you have a family and other commitments
Having been working in health care for many years you get to see a lot. Since I have been on board with GotCare I am beyond impressed. Carol and all the staff are always helpful, supportive and professional. Wonderful company and proud to be a part of their team. :)
I have only been with Got Care for about a month but it is so refreshing to be employed by a company who allows me to be me. I feel that they trust in my ability to do my job to the best standards and my clients feel freedom to make their own times and choices.
So having worked with this company for 8 months of time as a home to home PSW i can confidently say this group of individuals who organize the company manage it well. A typical day at work consists of having a printed schedule detailing the patient information, (address, start to end time, and even distance measured in KM) You then travel to the address attending to the patient in standard PSW practice. In all honesty they allow you to pick the hours, and after that you tend to the patient on your own terms especially if you are familiar with care giving at home and of course you will discuss how to care for the patient with the patient and their families. Gotcare uses a phone app that helps you clock in and out your hours. This allows you to manage and track your hours easily. I am not too savvy with technology and the management staff still helped me with all my questions anytime i called them. That was the hardest part of the job handling technology app. Finally be prepared to drive around the GTA because you will be scheduled at different places thankfully at the usual scheduled times. Got care Is very welcoming !
Pros
Flexible hours and very welcoming and understanding staff
Cons
Driving around
Gotcare has been an amazing company to work with. Management is easy to get ahold of and is great with communication. Hours are scheduled between the caregiver and client making it flexible. Gotcare is an amazing company to work for as well as to hire.
Gotcare has been an awesome company/agency to work for. Management is very well organized and responds almost immediately when trying to contact them. If there is an issue it is addressed right away. Other personal care agencies seem to constantly flood you with emails and what not, while at GotCare it is all very straight forward and simple, making the job much more relaxing. Finally, if you have to drive during work GotCare does an amazing job making sure your gas is covered!
Pros
Great managemnt
This company has a great rate of pay. They allow for scheduling flexability, which provides a good work/life balence. Also, communication between me and the supervisors is strong, when i have a question, it is answered quickly.
Pros
good rate of pay
Cons
less clients than prefered
Enjoying working with this company.
Simplified the reporting making the overall job for us just that little bit easier and more manageable.

Genuinely want front line to be happy with where they are placed.

Definitely would recommend working for GotCare.
I am enjoying working with Got Care. I can schedule days and times quite easily. The process is simple and the clients are fantastic.I can make my own hours as I work and take care of children as well. .
Pros
Manage your own schedule
Cons
zero
I find the team to be very professional and hardworking. They have good communication with the staff and you feel very comfortable. Pay grade is also very good and they put you on to good work places.
Got care has been very accommodating , flexible hours and very professional with employees and good benefits . Rod is amazing at communicating . I definitely recommend working with Got care .
Pros
Flexible hours
Working for GotCare you were respected and valued as a team member.
The flexibility in scheduling provided you with a good balance.

It was a great team to work for!
Pros
Flexible work schedule, money
Wonderful company to work for. Very friendly and informative and work hours fit in to all schedules. I, as an older women, enjoy the independence to adjust my schedule as I wish, take the time off I need and don't have a boss breathing down my back all the time!!! 😀👌
Pros
Independance
Cons
Work alone. No other employees to associate with.
I find working for GotCare provides me with experience and confidence to do my job. Great staff that will be there to answer questions. Great competitive homecare salary. I would recommend GotCare.
Pros
Great salary
Got Care is a very cooperative caring company. Response time is excellent. A great team to work WITH. The Got Care team works for the client and with the worker. Easy clock in/out format on phone.
Pros
Work and schedule with client
My personal experience working for Got Care was that they treat their staff and clients with the utmost respect and professionalism. Got Care gave immediate response to all my questions with ease and efficiency. Setting up online was easy and fast.
I highly recommend working for Got Care.
Pros
Setting your own hours and availability.
GotCare is my FAVOURITE agency as a PSW. They’re efficient, honest and truly care about their clients and their employees. Hands down, THE BEST!!!!!
Pros
Employee Support
Cons
Nil
Great place to work. Management is easy to get along with, easily accessible for questions or concerns. They work well with my schedule. always avalible to help.
I love my job!! I make my own schedule...i work with my client an we make a schedule that works for the both of us. Managment is always only a phone call or email which is always convenient.
You create your own schedule and its flexible around your lifestyle. Amazing coordinating staff! They are responsive and genuinely care for your well-being and experience.
Pros
flexibility