Gorilla Group Employee Reviews

Unique culture
Senior TA (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC2 March 2018
I am loving my first experience in a tech company. Passionate and creative people, amazing office, very interesting projects with cutting-edge technologies, best perks (unlimited vacations!) and lots of opportunities to grow and to learn. It would suit someone who is self-driven with a consulting mindset. I am looking forward to see the changes in 2018.
Pros
Flexibility, two big parties per year, great benefits, unlimited vacations, great insurance, beautiful office, free snacks, free beer and wine, occassional free lunches or breakfasts
Cons
Cyclical work with highs and lows ( just like in any consulting business)
An excellent place to learn how to do high quality e-commerce websites
Front End Developer (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC27 February 2015
In Gorilla we used high quality standards in terms of code. Projects portfolio is pretty much an example of what the company delivers to clients and at the same time teaches and improves in team members.

Executives, sales, project managers, account managers, IT people and designers are all in a wrapping continuous learning process on how to improve in a daily basis.
Working from home is something the company encourages, but teamwork and collaboration is as well priority for the company.
Pros
Time Flexibility, Free beer in kitchen, excellent Job Culture
Cons
Magento