Google
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Google Employee Reviews

Canada66 reviews
Every work day was different, it required to adapt to new regulations quickly but it was very stimulating and exciting.
Google has very diverse culture and treats everyone with respect.

I had an opportunity to work with people from all over the world like Brazil, Russia, Germany, France, Israel, Spain.
Lots smart college to work with and learn. But internal competition is high as well, when everyone is smart, it will be a fun situation.

It's a good place to learn and improve.
good working experience but less salary as expected, management could be done better and work culture is very flexible and for timing perspective, they are very strict.
The overall experience was great. The team showcased the Google home for the first time In my city and everyone had a great time. I managed a team and they exceeded my overall expectations.
Google seems to mostly hire "Temporary Vendors and Contractors". They use temp agencies as their HR department.

My manager worked hard to only give information out that was absolutely necessary, and mostly seemed to be afraid someone she was managing would take her job.
Quality before Quantity. Productivity with end results. Absolutely a great place to work and learn. Collaborative work is key to the work environment.
Great pay, great people. This company will give you the highest level of money and benefit. You don't need to pay anything for full coverage. 100% of dental, 100% of drug and 100% of everything within limitation.

Nice and knowledgable coworkers. You can really learn a lot from them.
Good work and life balance, fair pay, overall positive team dynamic and some healthy amounts of competitions. Overall a great experience at the Toronto office.
overall i would rate working for Google is 5 star. It was fun to work for Google and we had tasks given for the day to go and inspect stores where Google products were being sold. we also had to train individuals if there was a new product launched.
Typical Sales day with boosting product sales with a Googley Culture. The management really cares about you and want the hard workers to succeed. You have to be very sales oriented.
Coordinated the Google Retail Program (GRP), and managed teams of Google Retail Specialists creating awareness, and facilitating sales of all Google Hardware
Created in-depth training templates to be used on a nationwide program level

Established strong rapport with top management in various environments, and created a strong connection of communication to ensure our client’s needs were consistently and exceedingly met
As a sales contractor for Google your treated as a 2nd class citizen. Work directly for Google or don't work for them at all. They treat internal employees very well however.
I was very well taken care of. Training modules, equipments, tools were all sent within 1-2 days and everything was ready to go. We also had paid expenses training in San Diego.
An at home job where you can get paid to create your own income based on the success of your videos and ad revenue. I can create my own content and access the information with the community. A great experience to get started in film and video production. A great place for your message to be heard world wide.
Is the best site to solve big problems o easily my life dream is work at Google
Google give best environment for they're employees Google response ever problem
Diligent Customer Service Representative bringing top-notch skills in oral and written communication, active listening and analytical problem-solving skills. Able to enhance customer experiences by employing service-oriented behaviors, understanding customer desires and providing customized solutions to build loyalty.
Truly a great place to work, Chef was an awesome guy, Google employees some of the nicest and happiest people in a work environment that I've ever seen.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Early start time?
I am glad today that I login here.I like it very much.It is ver good.....I hope that it will work like this in the comming year.It's to good......
Pros
Translation and writing
Cons
Healhacare
Google shouldn't participate in project Dragonfly.
It is against my moral boundaries to build a search engine for a dictatorship like China. Google please do better.
Google is an awesome place to work! The hours are pretty typical but some days would go longer than others. There is a lot of creativity in this space and no question is a stupid one! I like that I was able to speak my mind and be heard.
Pros
Collaborative
Cons
Long Hours
Google is an amazing work environment with lots of creative spaces around campus. Amazing people with great work culture . Managers & Leads are really helpful too
Pros
Free Lunch & many many other perks
Cons
I guess... Meeting Deadlines are somewhat challenging