GoodLife Fitness Clubs Employee Review

View all GoodLife Fitness Clubs reviews

Amazing workplace with wonderful people and motivating colleagues :)
Group EXercise Instructor (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB15 March 2014
Fantastic place to grow and advance and learn so many things about life, people, relationships, fitness and so much more. This company truly cares about the well being of people and therefore makes me very happy and proud to be a part of it!! Every time I teach my class, I am giving the very best of me, and each and every time I discover that I can give more, do better and improve with every class. I love to apply my knowledge in this environment and do my best to bring joy to people while they're working really hard on their fitness. To me, it's all about being happy and loving what you're doing because then you can share this love with others and make them happy too! :)
I have truly amazing and motivating co-workers (my TEAM!). Every part of my job is enjoyable, every bit of it! REALLY!!!
A typical class for me involves showing up on time in my peak attitude, welcoming everyone to the class and delivering a fun and energizing workout to kickstart their day, mid-afternoon or evening! Knowing the choreography and music inside out is a truly significant part of my job, because it frees you to be able to be truly present with the people in the room, while trusting that your preparation (music and choreo) are there for you, and letting yourself just BE YOURSELF! That's what I love most about it... Being an Group Exerices Instructor gives you the freedom to explore yourself and let your unique talents come through... <3 Therefore, making each class a unique experience!
I am most grateful for having this job and for being a part of such a great TEAM! :)
Pros
Staying fit and healthy, happy and energetic all year long! :)
Cons
Love my job too much! :)

Other GoodLife Fitness Clubs Employee Reviews

The staff members were great to work with
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON15 May 2018
Handled Customer service
Operated a customized computer system
Maintained database and records for management
Filed confidential paperwork
Handled member complaints or directed them to the appropriate person
Assisted with opening and closing procedures
Good volunteer oppotunity
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB10 May 2018
I volunteered here for only a short period of time so I don't have much to say. I needed volunteer hours for graduation. I volunteered in the child care area and the kids were always cute and fun to be around.
Pros
volunteer hours
Cons
not paid

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GoodLife Fitness Clubs. Our community is ready to answer.