GoodLife Fitness Clubs Employee Review

View all GoodLife Fitness Clubs reviews

Entertaining and taking care of children from various ages. (newborn-10yrs)
BodyCombat instructor/Daycare worker (JUMP!) (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NewBrunswick13 February 2014
A typical shift was approx. 3 hours. While parents took the time to work out, we (JUMP!) took care of the children/child; feeding, changing diapers, entertaining, etc.
My management team at Goodlife was great! They supported me in the decisions that I made when it came to disciplining the children.
The hardest part of the job would have to have been giving the babies back to the parents! It was so fun to take care of these kids, get to know them, entertain them, and to be a kid again!
Pros
Free range, as long as the children were tended to.
Cons
There was nothing bad about this job.

Other GoodLife Fitness Clubs Employee Reviews

Demanding job
Personal Trainer (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB19 April 2018
Loved the clients but it was a demanding job. Not much personal time, long hours and very competitive to sign clients. Co-workers were great and friendly environment.
Pros
Fun workplace
누구든지 열정을 갖고 하면 여러가지 혜택을 받늘수 있는 회사입니다
Fitness Instructor (Current Employee) –  토론토 캐나다18 April 2018
Goodlife 는 캐나다 제일 큰 fitness club 으로서 건강과 행복한 삶을 강추 하는 회사 으로써 그런 열정을 가진 직원을 위해 성장할수 있는 프로그램 및 자격증 선택을 위해 혜택이 많으며 나이에 상관없이 언제든지 일 할수 있는 화사입니다. 시작이 미소 하던 자격증미 우수 하던 모든 직원에게 같은 혜택을 기어, 원하는 직원은 본인의 생각보다 더 크게 성장할수있늠 화사입미다
Pros
직원에 가족에 혜택과 전국 어디서 든지 자격증만 소유하면 바로 일할수 있읍니다.
Cons
개인 상담이나 개인 보호가 조금 부족 합니다

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GoodLife Fitness Clubs. Our community is ready to answer.