GoodLife Fitness Clubs Employee Review

View all GoodLife Fitness Clubs reviews

My position at GoodLife
Reception, Administration, CS (Current Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON23 October 2013
I have gained a lot of experience as a receptionist and administrative assistant. I have perfected my skills in working as a team or by myself, whenever needed. I have learnt to work under a lot of stress, though not desired.
My day consists of greeting clients, answering incoming calls, making outbound calls to current clients, working in team or alone, reporting to the General Manager or Assistant General Manager, building a good rapport with clients, co-workers and managers.
Hardest part of the job is working understaffed, not getting a deserving raise, working with constant changes in staff and management, as well as tremendous amount of issues from clients, stress.
Most enjoyable part of the job is working with pleasant clients and co-workers, having an understanding Manager, perks to using the fitness club for myself and family.
Pros
free gym membership
Cons
stress

Other GoodLife Fitness Clubs Employee Reviews

The staff members were great to work with
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON15 May 2018
Handled Customer service
Operated a customized computer system
Maintained database and records for management
Filed confidential paperwork
Handled member complaints or directed them to the appropriate person
Assisted with opening and closing procedures
Good volunteer oppotunity
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB10 May 2018
I volunteered here for only a short period of time so I don't have much to say. I needed volunteer hours for graduation. I volunteered in the child care area and the kids were always cute and fun to be around.
Pros
volunteer hours
Cons
not paid

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GoodLife Fitness Clubs. Our community is ready to answer.