Take it easy.
Focus on being yourself and exhibiting the core values
Peak attitude will take you incredibly far in this company. They don't expect you to know everything, in fact, they prefer if you come as an open book ready to absorb their way of doing things.
Look into labor laws. Be prepared to work harder than you ever have in your entire life for as little pay as you've ever received in your entire life. Be prepared to have a complete lack of work/life balance. And be prepared to be hammered continually that the only thing that matters is money money money. If you can live with that, interview at GoodLife Fitness.
- Why did you leave your job at GoodLife Fitness Clubs?13 people answered
- What is the company culture at GoodLife Fitness Clubs?10 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at GoodLife Fitness Clubs?6 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at GoodLife Fitness Clubs?5 people answered
- How long are the working hours?5 people answered
- Does GoodLife Fitness Clubs allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?5 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at GoodLife Fitness Clubs?5 people answered
- I would like to get a job as a front desk in any location in toronto, but i have looked through the …5 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at GoodLife Fitness Clubs?5 people answered
- What are the working hours at GoodLife Fitness Clubs?5 people answered