GoodLeaf Farms Employee Review

View all GoodLeaf Farms reviews

Horrible Management
Vertical Farming Technician (Former Employee) –  Guelph, ON16 May 2019
Management can be very rude and unorganized. Nothing to do there, won't be in production for another 3-4 months, you will stand around all day with nothing to do, nobody will give you something to do and no instruction, then get in trouble from management for not doing anything. Horrible communication skills, not the job they say it is and don't actually give you what they offer, supposed to get a review with a raise 3 months after you start and never happens, benifits aren't worth the time, horrible pay for the bordem of the job. Management, and the 'office people' are very rude to the workers, don't have any respect for us, plus no HR administration. When you start I had to quckily read through all the employee information including the information about benifits, time off, paid sick days etc, don't get a copy to bring home and it isn't posted anywhere. The only good part of this job is the employees working with you, generally very nice, friendly, and if you need anything the team leads will help you with anything. I highly recommend to not work here, messed up place.
Pros
Friendly employees
Cons
Horrible and rude management

Other GoodLeaf Farms Employee Reviews

absolutely amazing atmospher to be apart of
VFT (Current Employee) –  Guelph, ON30 March 2019
the most well staffed place I've ever worked at, excellent managers from top to bottom very pleased with how great everything has been and can't believe some of the negative reviews this has and I know who ever posted them did not realize how lucky and great of a chance they really had. Goodleaf is a amazing enviroment
period .
Pros
great opportunity being a start up company, filled with great people .
Human Resources (Current Employee) –  Bedford, NS15 February 2019
New technology, collaborative leadership with clearly defined company goals and objectives. Purpose-driven where you feel your input is greatly appreciated and valued. A great place to work with a group of experts in their field.
Pros
Collaborative, purpose led, engaged workforce

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GoodLeaf Farms. Our community is ready to answer.

GoodLeaf Farms Reviews by Location