Goodfood
Goodfood Employee Review

Productive and Full of fun workplace with Music onsite.

26 March 2020
Goodfood is the bestest company i ever worked for with great bonus and monthly pizza parties. People on the floor are very helpful and cooperative helps to learn new things. As well the HR people always stands for you if you feel that something is going wrong with you, very fast and good actions taken on the basis of the situations.
28 March 2020
I receive used boxes, pack them and clean warehouse.
I learned how to used Uline Pallet Jack truck. My co-workers are very supportive.

The hardest part of the job is that I need to drive a truck or carry on the boxes from the parking to the warehouse under cold weather in the evening.

Driving a truck is hard but it is also a good experience which the most enjoyable part.
29 June 2020
Its just so sad that ive been dedicated my whole life to work here but they just terminate you without a good and valid reason!!! They dont have mercy even if you let them understand they dont care, beacuse they dont have feelings at all!!! i love goodfood so much but it turned upside down now! KARMA comes twice!!! To the person who terminated me i hope the best for you!NO CONSIDERATIONS! Bad, selfish company!!!!!!!!!
Pros
Just ok for easy money making
Cons
They terminate you immediately without good reason
17 June 2020
Same location
I like the work culture and everyone is supporting. Less pressure & fast promotion. If you can work in cold temperature then this the good place for work!
Pros
No pressure
Cons