Goodfood

Goodfood Employee Reviews for Shipping and Receiving Clerk

Shipping and Receiving Clerk3 reviews
Canada3 reviews
Days are very long and stressful. Learned a lot of skills with shipping and receiving but the environment and the people there were hard to cooperate with. I just have to say that this type of work is not suitable for young adults.
there we need to prepare box put ice then lable it then put meat according to order then put reciep then check box every thing is proper or not then scan the paper and put it on the palate according to courier
Please and I repeat Please DO NOT WORK FOR THEM.
Sure the pay is above minimum so at first it feels like it is worth it. But it is not. Every person I know who worked there has already quit including myself. The management is so poor. The big bosses are always changing everything. They do not care about you they pretend they do but they dont. They want you To work faster and faster. They make up new lay out All the time and they never make sense. Employees dont even have enough time To get used To the new lay outs.

30 % of people that work there are lazy, the other 40% are immigrants that cannot find another job ( most of them do not speak french). And the remaining 30% somehow ended up at the wrong place but I insure you they do not stay.

The cafeteria sucks To put it short

It is very cold in the warehouse.

The safety is minimum you have To watch every Step you take.

The only really good thing about this job is that you could share stories at supper time with your family and your friends of the crazy Things that happened To you or that you saw at goodfood

Even the chef Leads hate their job. AND EVERYONE laughs at the bosses behind their back.

So to sum up:

Bosses: sucks

Breaks :sucks

Wordload: sucks

Free food : okay ish

Work temperature : sucks

People you work with : 50/50 if youre Lucky youll work with hardworking people if no youll work twice as hard

Bonus :sucks .. Btw most people dont know this but they are planning on changing their bonus system that would be based on performance .. so if someone works slower than you then you would be penalised.
 - more...