Goodfood

Goodfood Employee Reviews for Production Worker

I enjoyed working there and will always recommend others to work there. It was fun working at goodfood. The environment is clean and you have a choice of working in any of the three shifts
Pros
Free takeaways every weekend
Cons
It may be cold for some people
I work there for almost 2 years, they treated me so bad. The staff members are very racist and only are nice to people that are from eastern Asia, and east Indians. They over work us doing more than 10 hour shifts at a time. I started there when they had low production and when they started getting bigger they started to mistreat the workers
Pros
Cons
Low pay!
to pack groceries but temperature is too cold to work....surrounding environment of working people is so nice..easiest work and payment is good according to our need....
Pros
free groceries every week
Cons
cold temperature
Management is a total failure. Especially Automation manager calgary and senior production manager should be sacked.Doesent know how to behave with employees. Nepotism is there . No promotion to people who work hard and sincerely. No work appreciation, no medical for associate workers,
Pros
Garbage given to employees on give away days.s
Cons
Poor salary, less hours, bad management. Nepotism
If you are not Punjabi ,they will give a numbers of reason to fire you after a month. 90% of the associates are from India. Managers will push you harder and harder especially after a month during the probation period.Afternooon shift will not give enough hours. 4-7hrs each day with 15$ /hr.
Its a community growth work place, no importance how hard you work, if you belong to specific community and if you make mistakes also you will be supported by the team leaders or supervisors, if you work sincerely you wont get anything, i was an "infection control nurse" in India so i know the importance. But no use &value.
Pros
Give away
Cons
No need of being sincere
This is the best ever company where there is no stress. and everyone is very nice their. there was not even a single day that is typical for me. I have learnt that how to work in a group and experienced a lot from their.
Doing their more efford to serve the economy and providing good quality Nhi high purity food to people. And always giving good working environment to their workers
job and life balance is excellent they also provides benefits of giveaways. co workers have good interaction managers and supervisors are very polite
Your given the opportunity to work alot which is great but if you cant speak hindi you wont enjoy the environment at all. Also very physically demanding dont push yourself over your limit because nobody else will anyway and you'll end up hurt.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Goodfood?
I never regretted working at good food,its a fast pace environment, team work and good place to work.Thou its a cold environment but all you have to do is to dress warm and you are good to go😁
The title says it all really. The team leaders are always there to help and have a great attitude. However there is never any work to do, you might show up one day and be told you will be leaving after 3 hours, or you will receive an email the evening before your shift saying not to go in because there's not enough work. The expectations are impossible to meet and are set by people that never go into the production room to see what's going on. Yet they still keep hiring people?! The break room has about 10 microwaves for the employees to use at lunch time, but only 2 work so you're stood around waiting for most of your lunch break to warm up your lunch. There are also many rules you must follow since you are handling food, which is great but they aren't enforced. I have seen many times food being dropped on the floor then put into recipe bags and hair nets not fully covering hair and beards. I have also seen people wiping their noses with their hands then carry on preparing recipe bags. It's such a shame because the work itself and the people in the production team are great.
Everything was fine when I worked there. It was just the coldness in the fridge that you have to endure everyday when you work but overall, everything was nice.
Absolutely nothing.Only lies with su ger coating.No coffe only only for office.Canteen is a toilet size.People who are working is mostly new immigrants with work permits.Modern day slave house
Cons
I worked for 1years. This is heart speciality hospital. I worked in ccu department. So much workload in the hospital. Service for patients is exellent
Pros
Good food services for employee
Cons
Staff sortage
I made lot of good friends with my fast working skills. The Managers and owners were friendly and respectful. The workplace was well organized and clean.
worst company to work for, team leads are immature, poorly managed. they will try to underpay you, send you home early, they hire and fire for no reason at all, not all the food is fresh. the staff and management talk about the employees and i have witnessed workplace bullying, the management are not qualified for their positions, and they will try to under pay you for holidays,i wouldnt workfor or ever order a meal from here, dont waste your time with this company.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
too much to type
its a great place for work .nyc staff and co workers. environment like a family in team work. we use a a one quality food for customers. timing is perfect.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
bcoz
All people working are good, But management is very bad, Poor qualified Managers. No knowledge of how to manage people. They dont have any control on the temperature. sometimes it goes beyond 2 degree and your body starts freezing and they force you to complete the task faster. cafeteria can accommodate only 30 people and they give break to 60 people at once so other people are forced to stand, some even sit on floor and have their lunch. They are improving things only for the office people and not for the people in production.
Pros
free grocery on Friday, but quality is very bad
Cons
No temperature control, No place to sit during the break, coffee machines are out of coffee and other powder almost all the time, Pressure to work faster all the time.