Goodfood

Goodfood Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Honestly, great environment, pay is ok (16.83/h) Colleagues are amazing, supervisors are meh. You do not have the legal 2×15min of brake... should have complained But yeah, if you want a quick 2k in 3 weeks, this is the place to get it
You can work hard but once they see mistakes, they forget that you are good. Don't bother. No real solutions and customer service sucks so bad that I am embarrassed that we cannot offer good customer service experience and that I represent the company. Money grabbing for sure.They want you to work hard but they do not prepare you for the job. Hypocrites and yet they question what is wrong with the company and people just gives up.
Pros
Salary increase, flexible hours
Cons
Counterproductive work, Poor Management, Biased
Was working for them for almost a year now. Gave everything I have and then suddenly They call you and accuse you of fraudulent activity without providing any evidence or explanation in writing or even verbal. They just tell you not to talk to them or colleagues not considering your self esteem to yourself and to the company which you are so dedicated to. Very insensitive. Was paranoid for a weeks. Did I mention that the suspension under investigation was UNPAID? I have bills to pay and people counting on my salary for contribution. Still havent provided evidences of the accusation.
Pros
Free Expired Groceries
Cons
Ingrate
In the Customer Contact center you will find a mix of people who's longterm goals at Goodfood are not well defined. There are those who are simply there for a job and for some it's a career, but there is no doubt that when you work here they want you to be career oriented. Expect sudden changes and then some changes mentioned that take months to materialize. Overall, great benefits & salary but they really need to redefine their culture or start practicing it.
Ridiculously demanding and stressful! The hours they give do not allow for work life balance and the pay doesn’t compensate for that either. I believe people work here out of desperation because the team team leaders and team specialists are not paid much more than the customer service representatives.
It was really fun at first until you realize how unprofessional the management team is. Very high turnover, they fire you a few days before your probation ends after giving you lots of praise on your performance.
Pros
Free groceries, happy hour, samples from test kitchen
Cons
1 break for 8.5 hour shift, poor management, useless coaching
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Goodfood?
  1. Customer Service Representative