Goodfood

Goodfood Employee Reviews

Goodfood is company which provides home recipes of various types. It is a good company to work part-time as well as full-time job. environment over there is friendly and all the workers working there is having good nature.
Pros
Free Vegetables
Cons
Cold Temperature
Every payday they Short Pay you. Management don't know how to lead. They have no idea how to hire. None of them are properly trained. The whole system is flawed.
Management is a total failure. Especially Automation manager calgary and senior production manager should be sacked.Doesent know how to behave with employees. Nepotism is there . No promotion to people who work hard and sincerely. No work appreciation, no medical for associate workers,
Pros
Garbage given to employees on give away days.s
Cons
Poor salary, less hours, bad management. Nepotism
Its just so sad that ive been dedicated my whole life to work here but they just terminate you without a good and valid reason!!! They dont have mercy even if you let them understand they dont care, beacuse they dont have feelings at all!!! i love goodfood so much but it turned upside down now! KARMA comes twice!!! To the person who terminated me i hope the best for you!NO CONSIDERATIONS! Bad, selfish company!!!!!!!!!
Pros
Just ok for easy money making
Cons
They terminate you immediately without good reason
I like the work culture and everyone is supporting. Less pressure & fast promotion. If you can work in cold temperature then this the good place for work!
Pros
No pressure
Cons
If you are not Punjabi ,they will give a numbers of reason to fire you after a month. 90% of the associates are from India. Managers will push you harder and harder especially after a month during the probation period.Afternooon shift will not give enough hours. 4-7hrs each day with 15$ /hr.
It sucks and the pay is bad. Never get the full amount of money in your check. I hate it and I don’t recommend anyone coming there. It’s not a good work place
the job itself is not bad, but it is very repetitive and easy to get bored of. there seems to be very little/poor communication between supervisors/managers/etc, because everyone had different expectations and a different idea of how they wanted the job done. this made things difficult because you never know what exactly is expected of you. the worst part is we are constantly getting cut early, and you can never count on getting the number of hours you were hired for.
Pros
easy and straightforward tasks
Cons
unstable hours
Its a community growth work place, no importance how hard you work, if you belong to specific community and if you make mistakes also you will be supported by the team leaders or supervisors, if you work sincerely you wont get anything, i was an "infection control nurse" in India so i know the importance. But no use &value.
Pros
Give away
Cons
No need of being sincere
I am very punctual at all levels,Troubleshoots machines,Quick box maker,assist co workers and team at all time, Always observe job assignment and details.and most of all respectful to Department heads.
Yeah everything was good there but the temperature was quite low and people were like gettting less hours they our signdout more early then there work this was the problem
Good place to work and they have full-time opportunities as well as good raise opportunities. One can get promoted after few months if skills matches the requirement.
Doing their more efford to serve the economy and providing good quality Nhi high purity food to people. And always giving good working environment to their workers
Unorganized And filthy work environment. Rude and inappropriate comments were made towards some employees resulting in harassment. Overall it’s just a toxic work environment.
The hardest part of the work is , you will be under freezing environment as its a food packaging industry.But you will also get to learn and technically build up.
It is very well job because Goodfood always consider the quality of food and safety of the employees and packing of each things is very well. So I recommend to my friend like they should work over their.
I receive used boxes, pack them and clean warehouse.
I learned how to used Uline Pallet Jack truck. My co-workers are very supportive.

The hardest part of the job is that I need to drive a truck or carry on the boxes from the parking to the warehouse under cold weather in the evening.

Driving a truck is hard but it is also a good experience which the most enjoyable part.
Goodfood is the bestest company i ever worked for with great bonus and monthly pizza parties. People on the floor are very helpful and cooperative helps to learn new things. As well the HR people always stands for you if you feel that something is going wrong with you, very fast and good actions taken on the basis of the situations.
Une belle ambiance de travail et très confortable. Accessible facilement
Terrible management; stressful and totally goal-oriented.
Enclosed refrigerated environment.

Owners never present; middle management only wants to save their own positions regardless of work conditions and worker complaints.
Working with GoodFood was an amazing experience. I have learnt very excited things such as integrity, dedication and time management. Overall it was fabulous experience in GoodFood.