Goodfood
Goodfood Employee Review

Productive and Full of fun workplace with Music onsite.

26 March 2020
Goodfood is the bestest company i ever worked for with great bonus and monthly pizza parties. People on the floor are very helpful and cooperative helps to learn new things. As well the HR people always stands for you if you feel that something is going wrong with you, very fast and good actions taken on the basis of the situations.
11 August 2020
Same roleSame location
Receiving Clerk (Current Employee) - Montréal, QC
Here management should take more care if the workers are having a good work ambiance in the company. But here unfortunately our senior manager is not good. He is the main stream man of favoritism and nepotism. No one care how good how hard you work. Unless and until you are favorite to your managers will be stuck on your same position.
28 March 2020
Same role
Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) - Ottawa, ON
I receive used boxes, pack them and clean warehouse. I learned how to used Uline Pallet Jack truck. My co-workers are very supportive. The hardest part of the job is that I need to drive a truck or carry on the boxes from the parking to the warehouse under cold weather in the evening. Driving a truck is hard but it is also a good experience which the most enjoyable part.
26 October 2020
Same location
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Montréal, QC
You can work hard but once they see mistakes, they forget that you are good. Don't bother. No real solutions and customer service sucks so bad that I am embarrassed that we cannot offer good customer service experience and that I represent the company. Money grabbing for sure.They want you to work hard but they do not prepare you for the job. Hypocrites and yet they question what is wrong with the company and people just gives up.
Pros
Salary increase, flexible hours
Cons
Counterproductive work, Poor Management, Biased