Goodfood
Goodfood Employee Review

organizing and responsibility

28 March 2020
I receive used boxes, pack them and clean warehouse.
I learned how to used Uline Pallet Jack truck. My co-workers are very supportive.

The hardest part of the job is that I need to drive a truck or carry on the boxes from the parking to the warehouse under cold weather in the evening.

Driving a truck is hard but it is also a good experience which the most enjoyable part.
11 August 2020
Same role
Receiving Clerk (Current Employee) - Montréal, QC
Here management should take more care if the workers are having a good work ambiance in the company. But here unfortunately our senior manager is not good. He is the main stream man of favoritism and nepotism. No one care how good how hard you work. Unless and until you are favorite to your managers will be stuck on your same position.
26 March 2020
Same role
Inventory and Receiving Team leader (Former Employee) - Montréal, QC
Goodfood is the bestest company i ever worked for with great bonus and monthly pizza parties. People on the floor are very helpful and cooperative helps to learn new things. As well the HR people always stands for you if you feel that something is going wrong with you, very fast and good actions taken on the basis of the situations.
23 October 2016
Same location
Assisting clients (Former Employee) - Ottawa, ON
Helping with making Christmas hamper for families,greet clients when picking up there basket,preparing coffee and cookies direct them in the right directions
Pros
Free healty snack
Cons
9-3