Goodfood Employee Review
Great working at Goodfood
Here management should take more care if the workers are having a good work ambiance in the company. But here unfortunately our senior manager is not good. He is the main stream man of favoritism and nepotism. No one care how good how hard you work. Unless and until you are favorite to your managers will be stuck on your same position.
I worked for more than 1 year in shipping department. Management is very biased and won't listen to your complaints. The work in fulfillment/shipping department is really very tough. You are expected to work continously for whole shift with 3 breaks (1 break of 30min and two 15min breaks).
Free Grocery on Weekend
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Goodfood. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 136 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Goodfood
- How much time do you spend working in the fridge in a day?6 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Goodfood about how to improve the company?5 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Goodfood?5 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Goodfood?5 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Goodfood?4 people answered
- If you were to leave Goodfood, what would be the reason?3 people answered
- Does Goodfood require background check?3 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Goodfood?2 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Goodfood?2 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at Goodfood? How many vacation days do you get per year?2 people answered
See all questions and answers
Goodfood Reviews by Job Title