Goodfood
Goodfood Employee Review

13 August 2018
They are not paying the right hours you work. And expect to go home under time i.e after working 4-6 hrs
Mgt sucks with unprofessional work ethic .some of the team leads are not mature enough to deal with employees.

* they keep on hiring people and they fire with out no reason

*Free grocery to take home which is waste
Pros
Great people to work with, free coffe (if you are attracted to free gifts😆😆)
Cons
Listed above
22 August 2020
Same roleSame location
Production Associate (Former Employee) - Calgary, AB
They hired a bunch of managers just to clean house. Managers will be let go soon too. Many people at the Calgary location do not even speak English and they slave them for $15/hr. Very bad company with no structure.

Often the product is shipped to the customers late with customers unaware of decreased shelf life and temperatures for storing make the product unsafe to consume. Do not order from them unless you want to risk it.

The operations team have no idea what they are doing and make the job very stressful.
17 June 2020
Same role
Production Associate (Former Employee) - Montréal, QC
I like the work culture and everyone is supporting. Less pressure & fast promotion. If you can work in cold temperature then this the good place for work!
Pros
No pressure
19 September 2020
Same location
Production Worker (Former Employee) - Areo drive NE, Calgary
I work there for almost 2 years, they treated me so bad. The staff members are very racist and only are nice to people that are from eastern Asia, and east Indians. They over work us doing more than 10 hour shifts at a time. I started there when they had low production and when they started getting bigger they started to mistreat the workers
Pros
Cons
Low pay!