Goodfood Employee Review
Good friendly environment
Goodfood is company which provides home recipes of various types. It is a good company to work part-time as well as full-time job. environment over there is friendly and all the workers working there is having good nature.
Ratings by category
the job itself is not bad, but it is very repetitive and easy to get bored of. there seems to be very little/poor communication between supervisors/managers/etc, because everyone had different expectations and a different idea of how they wanted the job done. this made things difficult because you never know what exactly is expected of you. the worst part is we are constantly getting cut early, and you can never count on getting the number of hours you were hired for.
easy and straightforward tasks
Its just so sad that ive been dedicated my whole life to work here but they just terminate you without a good and valid reason!!! They dont have mercy even if you let them understand they dont care, beacuse they dont have feelings at all!!! i love goodfood so much but it turned upside down now! KARMA comes twice!!! To the person who terminated me i hope the best for you!NO CONSIDERATIONS! Bad, selfish company!!!!!!!!!
Just ok for easy money making
They terminate you immediately without good reason
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Goodfood. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 133 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Goodfood
- What advice would you give the CEO of Goodfood about how to improve the company?5 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Goodfood?5 people answered
- How much time do you spend working in the fridge in a day?5 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Goodfood?4 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Goodfood?4 people answered
- If you were to leave Goodfood, what would be the reason?3 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Goodfood?2 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at Goodfood? How many vacation days do you get per year?2 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Goodfood?2 people answered
- What is the company culture at Goodfood?2 people answered
See all questions and answers
Goodfood Reviews by Job Title