Goodbye Graffiti

Goodbye Graffiti Employee Reviews for Technician

Not so bad.

The company has high expectations, but overtime you become use to the workload and find a way to make it work in your favour. Other techs are good to work with, and the office people are understanding. Communication is important. I've had no real issues and liked to be on my own and see the GTA. Weekends are required sometimes and the OT was nice.

Pros

Wage, benefits, and the other techs.

Cons

Long hours.

Good work life balance

I like this job because you start early and end your day early. You get to see a lot of the City and meet a lot of people. Its nice to be outside all summer. You do need to drive around a lot all year so if driving isnt your thing you wont like this position.

Pros

working outside, independant work days

Cons

a lot of driving

Good work bad people?

The training provided was no where near full training that I needed to work the position as a removal technician. Often graffiti tags wouldn't come clean and apparently it's my fault for not using the product incorrectly despite other technicians having trouble on the same graffiti tags. My supervisor was disrespectful and often used a bad tone of voice while talking to me. My coworkers, the word friendly doesn't exactly come to mind immediately. But they know what they are doing, so the communication issues are easier to ignore. This is a job for you if you enjoy driving a very rickety Ford F-350 through downtown Toronto on a daily basis. You get to see a lot of the city and yes, you may be removing the bad graffiti but you get to see a lot of the more artistic tags along the way. Don't expect to go home with clean hands at the end of the day

General Manager in a position where he shouldn't be.

The general manager doesn't even manage the office right. The water dispenser as been empty for months and he hasn't replaced it or bought water for the employees. We are forced to buy our own water for days where it is very hot and humid outside. He expects you to work 8 hours shifts without breaks and then puts you down if you weren't able to do enough production for one day. On my first day, he insulted me for not knowing how to purchase paint using the company's account. He didn't allow me to go to my own baby shower because he wanted his employees to work on weekend. My first time painting with the general manager, we had a work order on top of a building and instead of attaching me to a rope, he wanted to just hold me by the belt from 5 stories high and paint and saying it's totally safe. Very unsafe work place with underqualified general manager, the graffiti technicians there obviously knew more about the job than he did. I left after 2 months of working there.

Terrible, unsafe and best to avoid

Not a good place to work. Terrible if you are going for a position in Montreal. No job security and you are often blamed and put down. Working conditions are unsafe too.

Jobs at Goodbye Graffiti