Goodbye Graffiti

Goodbye Graffiti Employee Reviews in Toronto, ON

Not so bad.

The company has high expectations, but overtime you become use to the workload and find a way to make it work in your favour. Other techs are good to work with, and the office people are understanding. Communication is important. I've had no real issues and liked to be on my own and see the GTA. Weekends are required sometimes and the OT was nice.

Pros

Wage, benefits, and the other techs.

Cons

Long hours.

Administrator

I liked working at Goodbye Graffiti because the team is fairly flexible. I worked mostly alone in the office, the atmosphere is pretty chill. Most of the other employees went out for the day before I arrived, I would see them when they returned. You can play any music and take your breaks/lunch at any time really. You are provided logo sweaters/t-shirts/shirts etc and could wear any bottoms. Sometimes at month end you work a bit late to get all the reports done but if I needed a scheduled day off here and there it was never an issue. They also paid for benefits and had an annual fitness/education allowance which was nice. During COVID I worked from home.

Pros

Gym credits and paid benefits

Good work life balance

I like this job because you start early and end your day early. You get to see a lot of the City and meet a lot of people. Its nice to be outside all summer. You do need to drive around a lot all year so if driving isnt your thing you wont like this position.

Pros

working outside, independant work days

Cons

a lot of driving

Good work bad people?

The training provided was no where near full training that I needed to work the position as a removal technician. Often graffiti tags wouldn't come clean and apparently it's my fault for not using the product incorrectly despite other technicians having trouble on the same graffiti tags. My supervisor was disrespectful and often used a bad tone of voice while talking to me. My coworkers, the word friendly doesn't exactly come to mind immediately. But they know what they are doing, so the communication issues are easier to ignore. This is a job for you if you enjoy driving a very rickety Ford F-350 through downtown Toronto on a daily basis. You get to see a lot of the city and yes, you may be removing the bad graffiti but you get to see a lot of the more artistic tags along the way. Don't expect to go home with clean hands at the end of the day

productive and energetic workplace

Started the day at 7am worked the streets of downtown toronto trying to sell the graffiti removal services to potential customers with graffiti on there property while also monitoring and set list of properties throughout downtown toronto seeing if there is graffiti or any sort of other vandalism on the building/property

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Goodbye Graffiti. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.3Job security/advancement