Goodbye Graffiti

Goodbye Graffiti Employee Reviews in Montréal, QC

2.3Job security & advancement

General Manager in a position where he shouldn't be.

The general manager doesn't even manage the office right. The water dispenser as been empty for months and he hasn't replaced it or bought water for the employees. We are forced to buy our own water for days where it is very hot and humid outside. He expects you to work 8 hours shifts without breaks and then puts you down if you weren't able to do enough production for one day. On my first day, he insulted me for not knowing how to purchase paint using the company's account. He didn't allow me to go to my own baby shower because he wanted his employees to work on weekend. My first time painting with the general manager, we had a work order on top of a building and instead of attaching me to a rope, he wanted to just hold me by the belt from 5 stories high and paint and saying it's totally safe. Very unsafe work place with underqualified general manager, the graffiti technicians there obviously knew more about the job than he did. I left after 2 months of working there.

Terrible, unsafe and best to avoid

Not a good place to work. Terrible if you are going for a position in Montreal. No job security and you are often blamed and put down. Working conditions are unsafe too.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Goodbye Graffiti. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.3Job security/advancement