Goodbye Graffiti
View all Goodbye Graffiti reviews

Goodbye Graffiti

Goodbye Graffiti Employee Review

Owners are horrible and you catch them in lies

the place was a fun work place when they had a good warehouse manager/ GM but they fired him cause he was good to the employees, or as they say to weak. Owners arent very friendly to their staff.

Pros

work on your own

Cons

Bosses

1.0Job security/advancement

Not so bad.

The company has high expectations, but overtime you become use to the workload and find a way to make it work in your favour. Other techs are good to work with, and the office people are understanding. Communication is important. I've had no real issues and liked to be on my own and see the GTA. Weekends are required sometimes and the OT was nice.

Pros

Wage, benefits, and the other techs.

Cons

Long hours.

Administrator

I liked working at Goodbye Graffiti because the team is fairly flexible. I worked mostly alone in the office, the atmosphere is pretty chill. Most of the other employees went out for the day before I arrived, I would see them when they returned. You can play any music and take your breaks/lunch at any time really. You are provided logo sweaters/t-shirts/shirts etc and could wear any bottoms. Sometimes at month end you work a bit late to get all the reports done but if I needed a scheduled day off here and there it was never an issue. They also paid for benefits and had an annual fitness/education allowance which was nice. During COVID I worked from home.

Pros

Gym credits and paid benefits

Good work life balance

I like this job because you start early and end your day early. You get to see a lot of the City and meet a lot of people. Its nice to be outside all summer. You do need to drive around a lot all year so if driving isnt your thing you wont like this position.

Pros

working outside, independant work days

Cons

a lot of driving
  • Goodbye Graffiti
  • Owners are horrible and you catch them in lies