Goodbye Graffiti
View all Goodbye Graffiti reviews

Goodbye Graffiti

Goodbye Graffiti Employee Review

good place

the boss is awesome, co workers are good people. I enjoyed working there unfortunately it was only a shot contract. and I was only there for two months.

Pros

work out side

Cons

work out side rain shine

2.0Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

cleaning the downtown core.

cleaning the downtown core.rain or shine snow fun work get to chat with the people down town and help with things like directions. the management is good.

Not so bad.

The company has high expectations, but overtime you become use to the workload and find a way to make it work in your favour. Other techs are good to work with, and the office people are understanding. Communication is important. I've had no real issues and liked to be on my own and see the GTA. Weekends are required sometimes and the OT was nice.

Pros

Wage, benefits, and the other techs.

Cons

Long hours.

Administrator

I liked working at Goodbye Graffiti because the team is fairly flexible. I worked mostly alone in the office, the atmosphere is pretty chill. Most of the other employees went out for the day before I arrived, I would see them when they returned. You can play any music and take your breaks/lunch at any time really. You are provided logo sweaters/t-shirts/shirts etc and could wear any bottoms. Sometimes at month end you work a bit late to get all the reports done but if I needed a scheduled day off here and there it was never an issue. They also paid for benefits and had an annual fitness/education allowance which was nice. During COVID I worked from home.

Pros

Gym credits and paid benefits
  • Goodbye Graffiti