Good Shepherd Non Profit Homes

Good Shepherd Non Profit Homes Employee Review

View all Good Shepherd Non Profit Homes reviews

Toxic Work Environment
Community Mental Health Worker (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 June 2018
The work is fairly typical of a mental health housing agency. The management are nice people, but rather unprofessional. The employees are very unprofessional, and there is a terrible gossip-culture. Employees are not very friendly, especially to new employees. Management plays favourites and I never felt secure in my job. I wish I could have just completed my work, but it's hard to ignore such a terrible work environment. The pay does not justify the toxic office culture.
Pros
Some employee perks, a lot of flexibility and autonomy
Cons
Terrible/toxic work culture, too much gossip

Other Good Shepherd Non Profit Homes Employee Reviews

Organization that provides critical services to the homeless
Director (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 February 2019
This organization provides key housing supports. The staff are very knowledgeable and caring. Organization is currently in flux with many proposed changes
Pros
Excellent values.
Cons
Too much change at one time.
Community Mental Health Worker (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON17 December 2018
Good place to work, really care for their staff and mental health/quality of life of their staff. Sometimes will deal with some troubling circumstances or emergencies but will be supported by a team and management if this does occur.