Good Shepherd Ministries

• Inclusive work environment
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Support from manager

productive environment

A typical day was collecting payments from customers and keeping records. I learnt how to interact with customers and keep efficient records. The workplace had a culture of helping the sick. It was a productive workplace.

Not the best

They pay very low wages, poor management and work culture. There isn't a lot of work to do, and there is a concern of safety with clients. There are a lot of sketchy things that happen behind closed-doors...

Memoriable place to do volunteer

The typical day at work is to clean up the room, and do the laundry. The supervisor were so nice to everyone of us. All the co-workers were my friends. This job was not challenging at all, but I enjoyed it.

Productive, high risk at work

Though I enjoyed working at the place but the management relations with staff is nothing. Typical work day start by ensuring all safety and security procedures are in place, checking on the number of available beds, reaching out to other agencies and writing reports. Team work is diminishing. The most enjoyable part is helping the less privileged in the community

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Good Shepherd Ministries. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3