Good Shepherd Ministries
View all Good Shepherd Ministries reviews

Good Shepherd Ministries

Good Shepherd Ministries Employee Review

Memoriable place to do volunteer

The typical day at work is to clean up the room, and do the laundry. The supervisor were so nice to everyone of us. All the co-workers were my friends. This job was not challenging at all, but I enjoyed it.

Volunteer

Volunteer. It's a worthy cause. You will meet many people from all walks of life, who will transform your perspective of the world. You will develop a sense of community and understanding.

Welcoming and easy-going

I volunteered here several times over the course of my high school experience. We would arrive in the morning, put our stuff away and get right to work on making the beds and food for the men at the shelter. I found it to be a very welcoming and clean environment every time I volunteered. Never had a bad experience.

Pros

Free lunches

Productive and clean environment

Great staff to work with, fun place to work and clean environment. I volunteered and i did enjoy my time there assist in taking care of the homeless, my heart goes out for these people.

Pros

Fun

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Good Shepherd Ministries. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3

3.7Job security/advancement

Good Shepherd Ministries Reviews by Location

• Good Shepherd Ministries
  • Memoriable place to do volunteer