Good Shepherd Centres Employee Reviews for GS - CM
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 15 reviews
Indeed featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
Worked there for years and without any notice was laid off due to “funding cuts”. GS uses funding that is allotted for programs and does whatever they want with it. Management/Directors are clueless and any feedback that staff provide them with goes nowhere. Staff are overworked and under appreciated. The culture is toxic and GS claim to be a huge support in the community however when it comes to there staff they are disposable and not valued. So happy to be gone and working in a much better workplace.
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Good Shepherd Centres?
See more Good Shepherd Centres reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Good Shepherd Centres. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 15 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Good Shepherd Centres
- How would you describe the pace of work at Good Shepherd Centres?2 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Good Shepherd Centres?2 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Good Shepherd Centres?2 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Good Shepherd Centres?One person answered
- What are the working hours at Good Shepherd Centres?One person answered
- What is the pay rate for "housekeeping/Environmental aide/cleaner"?
- What is the interview process like?
See all questions and answers