Good Shepherd Centres

Good Shepherd Centres Employee Reviews for Admin

Admin1 review
Canada1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
Core values at it's worst is how I describe the toxic work environment within this organization both Good Shepherd and Shelter Health Network. Boss after boss after boss, noone has your back. Depreciated and undervalued quickly after hire. Managers and Directors are clueless what your job description is. High turnover of staff. Noone cares! Mary's Place Manager filed a complaint against me for fighting to get an 82 year old woman off the street into a shelter when I was told she didn't qualify, she had no shelter!!!!! My own lead harrassed me and taunted all my coworkers to write up things on me to get me out the door. All because I was too good for this place and always put my patients and clients first. My director knew of these allegations made it look like she stood by me. I WAS GIVEN A 5 STAR REVIEW with almost a 5.00/hr increase last Nov 2019 with a change of job title. Soon after I was 11 days short of 1 year probation and terminated abruptly with no cause because my new lead felt I was a threat. The position was demoted again so this proves to me how devalued this position is. I hope the new COO will investigate into the problems and low values because the management have none. Mental health is badly affected within 6 months of working fir Good Shephard.
Pros
The clients
Cons
Lead, Director Manager and HR
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Good Shepherd Centres?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Good Shepherd Centres. Our community is ready to answer.
1.9