Good Earth Cafe

Good Earth Cafe Management reviews

Clear
2.9Pay & benefits

Fun and easy job made stressful by management

Typical 8 hour work days for fulltime employees that consisted of basic food preparation a service. Job was made difficult and stressful by the lack of trust and high degree of micromanagement by the employers.

Pros

Paid breaks, healthcare, discounted food when on shift

Cons

Lack of trust, micromanagement

Productive, strict work environment

A typical work day consist of washing dishes, preparing fresh coffee for the afternoon and evening, serving customers and cleaning the store. learned the importance of hard work and how to handle difficult situations in a professional matter. Management was unprofessional in the way that they dealt with minor issues. The hardest part of the job is making sure that the store is completely flawless and clean for the morning staff the next day. I truly don't mind the cleaning in fact I rather enjoyed it. as it kept me busy for the duration of my shift and taught me the importance of cleanliness and the appearance of the restaurant.

Pros

Free coffee, flexible scheduling

Cons

Unfriendly environment

Fun workplace

Pretty easy going. The most i learned was how to talk to customers and make coffee. The management was pretty nice and easy going (they are under new management now). Hardest part of the job was having to clean by myself every closing shift. There was a lot of cleaning to do in such a short amount of time with no help. The coworkers were easy to get along with., I loved them all. The most enjoyable part was interacting with the customers and learning and making new friends.

Pros

customers and experience

Cons

cleaned by myself

Jobs at Good Earth Cafe