Good Earth Cafe logo
View all Good Earth Cafe reviews

Good Earth Cafe

Good Earth Cafe Employee Review

Fun workplace

Pretty easy going. The most i learned was how to talk to customers and make coffee. The management was pretty nice and easy going (they are under new management now). Hardest part of the job was having to clean by myself every closing shift. There was a lot of cleaning to do in such a short amount of time with no help. The coworkers were easy to get along with., I loved them all. The most enjoyable part was interacting with the customers and learning and making new friends.

Pros

customers and experience

Cons

cleaned by myself

4.0Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Productive, strict work environment

A typical work day consist of washing dishes, preparing fresh coffee for the afternoon and evening, serving customers and cleaning the store. learned the importance of hard work and how to handle difficult situations in a professional matter. Management was unprofessional in the way that they dealt with minor issues. The hardest part of the job is making sure that the store is completely flawless and clean for the morning staff the next day. I truly don't mind the cleaning in fact I rather enjoyed it. as it kept me busy for the duration of my shift and taught me the importance of cleanliness and the appearance of the restaurant.

Pros

Free coffee, flexible scheduling

Cons

Unfriendly environment
Same role

great

loved working here! staff was fun, outgoing, an excellent place downtown, trendy and exciting! meeting new people and friends to work with!
Same role

It has been a very fun place to work however I need something that pays more

I need to find something permanent/full time and pays well. Good Earth can only go so far, Now that I have graduated college I really need to find something that will pay me more than minimum wage and where I can get full time hours so I can support myself.

Pros

great staff

Cons

minimum wage
  • Good Earth Cafe