Golden Valley Foods Ltd.

Golden Valley Foods Ltd. Employee Reviews

Canada11 reviews

Insights into Golden Valley Foods Ltd.

What people like
  • Support from manager
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Overall satisfaction
Areas for improvement
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to learn new things

productive work environment

the most enjoyable part of my job is everyone works together to get the job done, and it is a positive atmosphere. workplace culture was beneficial you always learned something new.

very fast paced and good for nothing management.

the job culture here is the worst. on top of that the management and the supervisors are rude af. wont recommend. forced to work in fast paced environment where nobody listens to your problems, not even management takes them seriously.

Bad place

Never work here management are idiots and prompt the idiots and the good hard working people are written up. I could get my day done in 7 hours that would have taken someone else close to 12 hours and all I got was written up for going to FAST……. Don’t waste your time

No good management

Coworkers and some supervisors don’t care about u just make u do everything. Feel like u wanna leave the job everyday but the reason a person keeps working is money. Also the don’t give any overtime now.

Production

Working in production, it should be known that the schedules have variable shifts with some mandatory OT. It's the nature of the job and is something you are aware of when accepting it. Besides the OT and variable schedules, it is a very good place to work. The job is fast paced and keeps you moving all day long. It has competitive wages, annual increases, group benefits and most importantly, great coworkers. Many people have worked here for many years... that alone says a lot about the company.

Great place

shipping had amazing management and people to work with lots of fun good pay 4 10 hour days was amazing lots of time to do the things i need during the week yearly company wide raises

Horrible

It was a horrible place to work and no true tradesperson should give it the time of day. Good if your just a maintenance person with no formal training. Really not worth the time or the money as it’s bad. Hours are absolutely horrible especially for the production workers and Maintenance as there is forced over time during the week (night shift especially).

Orion

Supervisor have 1 person doing a 3person job. There is mandatory overtime and you end up working 95 to 100 hours every 2 weeks. It is a brutal place to work. Very unorganized and they have no training procedures for new hires. The supervisors are rude and have a boot up there

Pros

Money

Cons

GVF is a great place to work

Great place to work. It is fast paced, has good pay, and has nice management and supervisors

Fast pace shipping

excellent work place. fast pace environment. friendly staff. have certification of fork lift and electronic pallet jack. order picking and loading trailers.

fast paced

A day at Golden Valley was fun and very hard work.I enjoyed everyday that I was there. My co-workers were always just as hard working as I was. I learn how to organize my time.

Pros

cheap eggs

Cons

sometimes had to work Saturday

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Golden Valley Foods Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9Job security/advancement

Compare Golden Valley Foods Ltd. with

Golden Valley Foods Ltd. Reviews by Location

• Golden Valley Foods Ltd.