Golden Arrow Bus Lines
View all Golden Arrow Bus Lines reviews

Golden Arrow Bus Lines

Golden Arrow Bus Lines Employee Review

Inadequet pay for work required

This company does not factor into it's pay schedule the fact that you have to drive in TWICE a day for a job that's based on a 4 hour day. Your average day is at least 4 1/2 hrs. and you do not get pay for waiting for bus repairs(anything from signal bulbs to wheel re-torques) or washing time and there is no health plan or stat holiday pay.

Same role

good

good place to work, they help out ther drivers when they ask for help. Pay is good, Extra hours if you need it. Over all it is a good job where you meet lots of people
Same roleSame location

One needs to be able to take the noise level children can produce but maintain some sense of humor with flexibility.

I had worked with Golden Arrow a number of years before this. I left then because I could not make a living. This job is good for a couple where one has a better job or is semi-retired.

Pros

Working with children

Cons

Working with children
Same location

Cleaned inside of 53' tour sized work crew buses.

Buses came at various times of night for detail. Work was fun and okay but did not last long because supervisor quit. Buses came in dirty, dirty and went out clean, clean.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Golden Arrow Bus Lines. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6Job security/advancement
  • Golden Arrow Bus Lines
  • Inadequet pay for work required