Golden Arrow Bus Lines
View all Golden Arrow Bus Lines reviews

Golden Arrow Bus Lines

Golden Arrow Bus Lines Employee Review

good

good place to work, they help out ther drivers when they ask for help. Pay is good, Extra hours if you need it. Over all it is a good job where you meet lots of people

4.0Job security/advancement

Same role

One needs to be able to take the noise level children can produce but maintain some sense of humor with flexibility.

I had worked with Golden Arrow a number of years before this. I left then because I could not make a living. This job is good for a couple where one has a better job or is semi-retired.

Pros

Working with children

Cons

Working with children
Same role

Inadequet pay for work required

This company does not factor into it's pay schedule the fact that you have to drive in TWICE a day for a job that's based on a 4 hour day. Your average day is at least 4 1/2 hrs. and you do not get pay for waiting for bus repairs(anything from signal bulbs to wheel re-torques) or washing time and there is no health plan or stat holiday pay.
Same location

Prutuctive and great atmosphere

A lot of safety proticals. Easy going days at work with pleasant co-workers and passengers .No quariles with management. I found that they are very helpful and always willing to help and guide drivers to better themselves. The enjoyable part of the job was just about everything.

Pros

Grerat accomadations

Cons

Lack of communication

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Golden Arrow Bus Lines. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6Job security/advancement