Golden Arrow
View all Golden Arrow reviews

Golden Arrow

Golden Arrow Employee Review

Terrible Company

This company has many terrible qualities. The management is awful, the buses are garbage, and the drivers are inexperienced. Don’t expect to get what you deserve with this company. They never pay on time and it’s never the right amount. You can forget about LOA also, you’ll never see it even if they tell you your gonna get it. The Technicians lack basic mechanical knowledge and know how. This company DOES NOT CARE ABOUT YOU! I was a mechanic and I spent one of my shifts helping my bosses move garbage out of their house. However the worst part about this company is that the communication is terrible. You ok never know where your going or how your getting there. You better bring your wallet if your going on a road call because you’ll be filling up the company vehicle if it runs outta gas.

Pros

Zero

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Official response from Golden Arrow

23 June 2021
Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. Your experience, unfortunately, does not align with what we strive for. If you feel comfortable doing so, please reach out to us at recruiting@gabuses.com so we can investigate this further and look for ways to improve. All the best!

Same location

Interesting workplace with nice people

Very nice people to work with and for (besides dispatch). People make you feel appreciated for your work and you can feel good about coming to work everyday. Pay is decent but life lessons as such as other things you learn here are incredible!!

Stay away from here! All there management are Useless tools

This company is definitely going to sink there’s no doubt about that your equipment is nothing but garbage! their drivers are dumb af ! And a lot of their mechanics doesn’t have a clue except for a few like 3. It’s scary I won’t be surprised if something happens in the near future’s and kill somebody management do not listen to your f xking ret ards all they care about is money and you are just a number! Do you self a favour and stay the fxc k clear this place!!!

Same location

It’s good job for Family person.

Easy to learn and get job with all need ,all employees are very nice ,also good job for those whom need money also want to spend more time with family have good Patience deal with all type of children .

Pros

Very careful driving on road

Cons

Nice with fowling all rural while on job time and on roads

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Golden Arrow. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement