Management is less than competent. Their time in the industry is noted but their management skills are pathetic. Their meetings are a waste of time, their careless with your personal time, always asking you to come in for a quick chat. Their personal skills are less than professional and they are rarely on time or even present in the gym.
Incredibly disorganized. Manager booked 4 meetings with me and each time forgot I was coming in. Upon entry the owner was screaming profanities. My 3rd meeting I was told to come in for training, at which point I was told I would work the desk for two hours for him to decide how he felt about me. Felt like a giant waste of time.
The managers interviewing are very kind and make you feel comfortable the moment you walk in. It is like having a normal conversation with no pressure
- How did you get your first interview at Gold's Gym?3 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Gold's Gym a better place to work?2 people answered
- How often do raises occur at Gold's Gym?2 people answered
- What is the company culture at Gold's Gym?2 people answered
- Does Gold's Gym allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?One person answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Gold's Gym?One person answered
- How do you feel about the future of Gold's Gym?One person answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Gold's Gym?One person answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Gold's Gym about how to improve the company?One person answered
- I'm personal trainer with 10 years experienced and great knowledge of design athletes exercise and n…One person answered