GoFor

GoFor Employee Reviews

Canada25 reviews
I worked briefly with the company and I found it very exciting to work in. Although I walked myself out of the company which I still regret, Gofor is a Good Company to work with.
Pros
Just respect the rules of the Company
Cons
A little bit of delays in some of the things but with little patience, you get by.
14 April 2020
Thank you for your honest feedback. Very much appreciated!
I was very excited to work with gofor at first.. they say you can make a lot of $$ But as a gofor subcontractor you take all the risk..your vehicle your insurance your liability, they expect you to sigh on to your app at 7 am to 5 pm from Monday to Saturday yes 6 day a week.the contract you sigh with them states that you a available to them by your choice..but if you don't sigh on first thing in the morning you can expect a phone call..and that can chance if you are not they choice one..yes they will pick and choice who they give more orders to..some days you can make good money other days you barely cover your cost and other day you can lose money..and being in business i know there's ups and down's..but when you hear from some of the company's that you are doing delivers for and they tell what gofor is making on every delivers is seams to be a bit one-sided for them..and yes i know a business has to make money to say in it..but when you go to them and say hey i really like what i am doing..but and the end off the week i am barely making minimum wage with all the expenses..so they say they will look into what they can do to make up for it..and they did say i was a very valuable subcontractor to them..and then the next Monday cones by and you get know orders..but you get a call on the Saturday because the new guy doesn't turn his app..so what do i do? i answer the call and help them out and same thing the next week..and never a once did they figure out a way to keep me happy with pay or a call back from them on it!! just to add one more thing i was diving 1 hr both way just - more...
30 July 2020
Firstly, thank you very much for your feedback. We are happy to hear that you were very excited to perform delivery services with GoFor as we have hundreds of delivery partners across North America also happily performing daily deliveries.

We are sorry to hear about your experience thus far. Kingston/Bellville is one of our new and rapidly developing markets and we assure you that your feedback has been heard by our executive team and we will always strive to keep improving.

The workload will vary from day to day and as you explained, there is definitely great earning potential available. Thank you for logging in to our app as frequently as you have but please note, all of our valued delivery partners are independent sub-contractors and as such are free to perform other work.

Being logged in as often as possible will ultimately give you maximum visibility to available opportunities within our platform.

We always encourage frequent and open communication with the area logistics manager to ensure our delivery partners are busy/productive and ultimately happy performing contract delivery services with us. As our business continues to grow in the Kingston/Bellville area, there will be more consistent delivery volumes available as proven in our more established markets.

We appreciate all of our hard-working delivery partners very much and they reciprocate the sentiment through the many positive reviews echoing this sentiment.

We welcome you to come back with us at any time. If you would like to reach us, please call us at our office toll free at 1-855-947-0046. We would
 - more...
They post on adds saying you can make 1500 to 200 a weeks in cargo van. That gets you excited to sign up but they won't even give you anything and they want you to stay online the whole day. You might get lucky to get work right away then you'll notice you drove close to 300kms but made only 150 or 160 afte working 12 to 13 hours. The management have couple favorites who get more work and have to drive less.
14 April 2020
Thank you very much for your feedback. We want you to know that we hear you loud and clear and want you to know that we have made many improvements to our service.

As an owner operator, the workload can vary from week to week. The great news is that we are seeing more and more demand and there is safe and rewarding delivery work available for hard working folks just like yourself.

We would like to extend an open invitation to come back with us at any time. If you would like to reach us, please call us at our office toll free at 1-855-947-0046. We would be more than happy to go over workload expectations, and anything else that you would like to know.

GoFor Team
If you have a family don’t work for go for get 1call wait sometimes 3hrs for next job you spend more in gas than you make in a week you only get paid for the drop of not driving 30km two pickup point
14 April 2020
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your feedback with us. We are sorry to hear that your experience was not up to your expectations.

As referenced in another reply, we have made many service improvements and have seen a huge surge in demand since your posting.

We are also working hard with our merchant partners to ensure increased efficiency/safety requirements and as many multi drop opportunities as possible for you to increase your earning potential.

We would love to see you back on the roads and earning with GoFor. If you have any questions, please contact us toll free at 1-855-947-0046.

GoFor Team
Easy to navigate their App, dispatch/supervisor team is great. Essentially if your available and able to take an order your sent one. It’s your responsibility to contact the customer and organize the delivery process.
14 April 2020
Thank you very much for your kind feedback! We hope you are still active with us and safely performing deliveries during this difficult time.
It takes a lot of work to make money. Not hourly only paid by the job. Will be lot of money spent on gas. Only the delivery’s that are far will make a lot of mkneh
14 April 2020
Thank you very much for taking the time to provide your feedback. We hear you and want you to know that a lot has changed since you reached out. With the recent climate, we have seen unprecedented demand for our services.

We have already seen this surge in demand have immediate positive impact with our merchant partners and with you, our valued delivery partners. In line with providing unprecedented demand for our services, they are working with us to ensure tighter efficiencies and quicker turnaround per delivery. All this is to ensure you can get a higher and more efficient volume of deliveries/drops, and at the end of the day, more money in your pocket.

GoFor Team
It's like a bad joke working as a driver for this circus. Started first week got 2 orders the whole day. They don't pay for your drive to pick up location and most of the time the pick up is 30 plus km lolll. They didn't pay me the first Friday. 2nd week again 2 orders per day. And they didn't pay me in on Friday but sent me an invoice instead with 74 dollars short just an invoice. Bunch of clowns. St
17 December 2019
Thank you very much for your feedback. We are sorry to hear about your experience.

As an owner operator, the workload will vary from week to week. We always encourage frequent and open communication with the area logistics manager to ensure our drivers are busy and ultimately happy performing contract delivery services with us.

We appreciate all of our hard working drivers very much and they reciprocate the sentiment through the many positive reviews echoing this sentiment. We do pay our drivers weekly with a week in arrears in order to ensure a smooth process. If there is ever an issue, a quick call can resolve it quite easily.

We are sad to see you go but welcome you to come back with us at any time. If you would like to reach us, please call us at our office toll free at 1-855-947-0046. We would be more than happy to go over workload expectations, payroll and anything else that you would like to know.

GoFor Team
I worked briefly with GoFor for about 4 months and I was impressed with the support I received from the staff.
GoFor is good to work with. I enjoyed every moment of my working with the company especially when you work at your own pace.
14 April 2020
We appreciate your kind feedback and thank you for your 4 months of work! Our staff are fantastic and it is great to see their hard work getting the acknowledgement they deserve.

GoFor Team
I thought when I first came to this company I would make more per day than I am actually making. You do 1 pick-up/delivery and you wait 2 hours sometimes for the next call. It feels like they don’t really know how to schedule the drivers properly. I think it will take them time to get it right. Problem is. I might not have the patience to wait it out.
I was told one story when I joined. It’s not like that now.
14 April 2020
Thank you very much for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are constantly improving our services and want you to know that a lot has changed since you reached out. With the recent health climate, we have seen unprecedented demand for our services from our partners.

They are working with us to ensure tighter efficiencies and quicker turnaround per delivery. All this is to ensure you can get a higher and more efficient volume of deliveries/drops, and at the end of the day, more money in your pocket.

GoFor Team
Great people to work with, As I started working with go for when it first came to Vancouver city and all members are working towards successful targets and It has a relaxed environment.
14 April 2020
Thank you very much for your thoughtful feedback. Vancouver is going strong and we appreciate your support!
Great Culture - Work life balance is a priority - Young and vibrant atmosphere. Working for GoFor its a learning experience. Very solid company and with a big future in the industry.
I enjoy coming to work everyday, enjoyable , great environment .

Promotes from within and supports all team members on working towards successful goals

I talk very highly about GoFor any chance I get, and recommend the services all the time.
I enjoy coming to work everyday. The team at GoFor is very focused and driven. Very rarely can you find a team of people that are ready to help you succeed in any way they can help.

I recommend and talk highly about the company any chance I get.
The team at Gofor is driven and focused. I am learning tremendously each day. My boss is a real Mensch( person of integrity), and they really value employee input. They are very respectful of people's needs and they are great at following up on your questions and concerns. The head of HR is on top of things. The team is made of of many people with different talents contributing to a greater goal.

I am able to speak to the boss anytime. He is a real visionary who has built the company and instilled his vision into his employees. He is not some guy who sits in an ivory tower smoking a cigar, while his employees toil. He likes to be involved and wants the best for each or his employees.
Pros
Great work life balance
GoFor is very fluid and ever changing, working to create a better GoFor.. Even working remotely, you feel that you are part of the team, good people, good team.
Pros
upward mobility
All the 5 stars reviews are 100% fake and not legitimate ..garage company never pays u on time ...can't communicate , rude, this place will u depressed
2 July 2019
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your feedback with us. We are sorry to hear that your experience was not a good up to your expectations.

I can assure you that our reviews are 100% real and not mandatory for anyone at GoFor. Just as we have welcomed your honest feedback, we also greatly value the feedback of our current staff members! We are proud of the hard work each and every contributor has to offer, and this is the perfect forum for everyone to be heard.

We have moved to a weekly driver pay model and have ensured that all drivers are paid each and every Friday. We offer Industry leading rates per delivery and our newly expanded support team can assist you with any communication issues you referenced.

We would greatly appreciate the opportunity to discuss your situation more in depth should you wish to share it more thoroughly with us. We welcome your phone call to discuss your experience at our office Monday - Friday 9am-5pm at either 1-613-903-9877 or toll free: 1-888-995-2917

Failing that, please reach out to us via email at info@gofordelivers.com.

Thank you again and we hope to hear from you via the above info so we can get you happily driving and earning again with GoFor!

GoFor Team
It is rare that you can find an Executive Leadership that truly believes in empowering their staff. But at GoFor that is what I have found to be true. The founders listen to their people, give them a voice and mechanism to have their input, taking it into consideration during the decision making processes.
A great aspect of working in a collaborative environment like this is that it allows everyone to grow with the company... personally and within their role.

This company is making its mark in the industry and from what I have observed, it is just the beginning of great things!
Pros
Open communication, leadership you can trust, true product vision.
Cons
None observed
Yes it is a Startup company but the way they treat people is unacceptable, unprofessional and rude. Don't waste your time with them, find something longterm. Don't think this company will last long. I would NOT recommend them to anyone i will never use them again.
15 April 2019
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your feedback with us. We are sorry to hear that your experience was not up to the standards that we are used to providing.

You are absolutely correct that we are a startup company. As such, we pride ourselves on being agile and flexible through all our endeavors in an ever changing landscape. We do our best to live this each day through our great merchant partnerships and with the dedication (and hard work!) of our many satisfied employees and contractors.

We take any and all feedback extremely seriously as we believe that no matter how hard we try, there will always be room to grow and improve as a company.

Failing that, please reach out to us via email at info@gofordelivers.com.

Thank you again for helping us continue to learn and grow.

GoFor Team
Focused team of professionals building the future of logistics. Collaborative, casual environment that promotes ideas and innovation. Lot's of upside professionally and personally. Highly recommended this company if your interested in face paced, dynamic on your feet thinking.
Pros
Free lunches? Haha. Look up^
Cons
Nope
20 March 2019
Thank you for your thoughtful comments! We always appreciate receiving feedback.
worked here for 4 months, always had a problem with the pay. It was always weeks or months late. The management was horrible, they had no understanding of the GTA area and how to control the employees. The communication between management and employees was also horrible. There was always a sense of threat due to no job security, I got fired without a reason and any notice. I am still owed money but they say we have paid everything out. They also lied to me about what i had to do when i was hired and were i had to work and how my schedule would be. Overall horrible company to work for.
Pros
not that i recall
Cons
pay always late, bad management, no communication, etc.
7 August 2019
Thank you again for sharing your feedback and for sharing your comments with us.

At first glance it would appear that this review is a duplicate to the one we responded to previously. Either way we would like to help you resolve your sitiation! We would gladly welcome your phone call to discuss your concerns at our office Monday - Friday 9am-5pm at either 1-613-903-9877 or toll free: 1-888-995-2917

Warm Regards,

GoFor Team
I started working for Gofor when it first came to the Hamilton area, was one of the first drivers here. There was always a communication problem with the management and pay was always late, however initially I thought it was a new company and they were still figuring things out but that wasn't the case. I got let go after dedicating most of my time to the company for the past 4 months for no reason, without any notice. It has been 2 months and they have yet to pay me my full amount. Now they won't pick up my calls, if you dont mind waiting for your paycheck for months, horrible management, and a lot of other issues I would recommend Gofor. 0 star rating for this company.
Pros
No pros really
Cons
Horrible management, bad communication witin company, pay always late, problem with pay almost always and schedule problems.
8 February 2019
First of all, I would like to thank you for your feedback and the time you invested to share your comments with us.

Following your concerns, we will definitely discuss your feedback with our team. GoFor is committed to providing a rewarding and enjoyable workplace to all of our employees and contractors alike.

GoFor fully respects and follows the legislation regarding employment/termination guidelines as they exist in the Employment Standards Act. We also respect your privacy, and as such we will not divulge any personal information regarding job history or performance in this open forum.

Warm Regards,