GoFor Employee Reviews

Horrible job, worked there for 4 months in Hamilton, got fired without a reason, no 2 weeks notice and my pay still hasnt beent paid out to me.
Courier Driver (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON4 February 2019
I started working for Gofor when it first came to the Hamilton area, was one of the first drivers here. There was always a communication problem with the management and pay was always late, however initially I thought it was a new company and they were still figuring things out but that wasn't the case. I got let go after dedicating most of my time to the company for the past 4 months for no reason, without any notice. It has been 2 months and they have yet to pay me my full amount. Now they won't pick up my calls, if you dont mind waiting for your paycheck for months, horrible management, and a lot of other issues I would recommend Gofor. 0 star rating for this company.
Pros
No pros really
Cons
Horrible management, bad communication witin company, pay always late, problem with pay almost always and schedule problems.
8 February 2019

First of all, I would like to thank you for your feedback and the time you invested to share your comments with us.

Following your concerns, we will definitely discuss your feedback with our team. GoFor is committed to providing a rewarding and enjoyable workplace to all of our employees and contractors alike.

GoFor fully respects and follows the legislation regarding employment/termination guidelines as they exist in the Employment Standards Act. We also respect your privacy, and as such we will not divulge any personal information regarding job history or performance in this open forum.

We would gladly welcome your phone call to discuss your concerns at our office Monday - Friday 9am-5pm at either 1-613-903-9877 or toll free: 1-888-995-2917

Failing that, please reach out to us via email at info@gofordelivers.com.

Warm Regards,

GoFor Team

Amazing Employer
Logistics Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Calgary25 January 2019
Great people to work with, awesome learning and advancement opportunities,Very flexible,This is great place for work life balance.Location is advantageous,good accessibility.
Pros
Flexibility, benefits, Management
26 February 2019

Thank you very much for your feedback! Great people make all the difference and we are lucky to have them at GoFor

Scam artists - just a broker for amazon do not waste your time with this
Delivery Driver/Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON25 January 2019
Just another broker for Amazon, the way it works they buy a route from Amazon and Amazon pays them $2/delivery and they turn around hire someone like you to work for $1.20 per delivery or less. You will be over worked, they will force you to make 150+ deliveries a day which is physically impossible.
Do not even wast your time going here, oh yes and you will be paid once a month when Amazon pays them.
Pros
Cons
everything
28 January 2019

Thank you for your feedback but I'm afraid you are mistaking us for a different company altogether. We are not affiliated with Amazon in any way, shape or form. Our drivers are paid very well for the hard work that they do. Pay ranges from $12 to $65 depending on delivery size and mileage.

We also feature one of the best driver loyalty programs in the industry and our drivers perform 10-15 deliveries a day on average.

We are sorry you had a negative experience at your previous employer, if you would like to come work with us, please check us out at www.gofordelivers.com/drivers

Work Life balance - GoFor...a Utopia
Regional Partner Success Manager (Current Employee) –  Greater Toronto Area24 January 2019
GoFor works effectively as a highly distributed and remote team. Our management team cultivates empathy for full-time remote workers and is a great advocate for family/work life balance. From my personal experience, I’ve come to the conclusion that remote working gives me a sense of stability that typically doesn’t exist in a classic office setting. There’s something to be said for controlling your environment and for me, that idea brings about a much less stressful dynamic in my daily life. I am able to set my schedule around my family and life without compromising my performance and deliverables. GoFor gets the best of me always.
Solid people, culture and advancement opportunities
Partner Success (Current Employee) –  GTA24 January 2019
Super group of people, work hard, they take input, everyone seems to get along well, no politics, not a typical start-up IMO, lots of freedom to structure my goals/objectives around how I work, love the merchants/people I get to onboard
Pros
Learning curve, opportunity to advance
Cons
Fast paced, workload
Fun workplace with room for growth
Business Associate HR (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON24 January 2019
Working at GoFor has been an amazing experience thus far. Everyday there are new challenges and our team comes together and is very supportive of one another.

Work/Life balance at GoFor is fantastic. The management team is very respectful and understanding when it comes to dealing with life's inevitable surprises.
Pros
Great People, Positive work environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GoFor. Our community is ready to answer.