goeasy Employee Review

It was a good job but not career potential for me.
Leasing Specialist/Manager (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB10 September 2013
My typical day there was to come in make calls, lease out furniture and electronics and file. It was very repetitive which is okay but there is really no where to go with this company and you can only learn so much here.
Pros
benefits and awesome co workers
Cons
unpredictable hours, no family time

Other goeasy Employee Reviews

working at goeasy
Management (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON2 May 2018
I started working at goeasy in 2013, right after graduating university.
Throughout this journey with the company I have seen this place transform and grow.

If you are looking for a 9-5 job, doing routine tasks day in and day out then this place might not be for you. However, if you are an individual that is seeking a work place to utilise your strength, improve your weaknesses and grow with the company then look no further.

goeasy is a dynamic workplace, where you have to adopt to changing environment and solve real life problems.

Because of the exponential growth of the company, there are always professional growth opportunities for the employees.
Pros
growth opportunities, amazing people, competitive environment
Cons
A lot of advancement opportunities & great people!
Legal (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON2 May 2018
I have worked for goeasy Ltd. for 4 years & it's been great. There are numerous opportunities for career development & growth and the company will do what they can to help you get where you want to be. The people are an added bonus. Everyone is like family. Great group of people.
Pros
room for growth, fun social events, salary, employee discounts

Ask a question about working or interviewing at goeasy. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7